Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC page-HORRIFYING!!

gocountrymusic

I also have to add that there are impostors posting as Carrie's fans or other artists fans -- for example the following was on a GAC thread:

8charlotte · 3 days ago

I just love TAYLOR! ...I use to be a Carrie fan until she started doing that funky chicken walk!... I could not take losing every year at the Grammy's so Taylor is now my girl!

5 replies · active 3 hours ago

+2 Vote up Vote down
suellen · 3 days ago

Come back to us 8charlotte Carrie is not finished yet! ...Mama's Song is at #22 on country music and it could still make a come back? ... So, it only got to #56 in the hot 100 and is #93 now! ...It could still make a come back?...Carrie can not compete with Taylor at #18 on the hot 100 and still moving up! .. come back! o;-)~

8charlotte is a huge Carrie fan and never wrote that -- and I never wrote that reply to her. Trolls are now using Carrie fans users name -- not the first time they did this either. This is the first time I every saw my user name being used.

Someone used my username on CMT to bash another artist (I think it was Faith Hill). Then they proceeded to give a good comment on Carrie's video so it looked like a Carrie fan was being a basher. It was horrible just report it and even if CMT doesnt get to it, if you comment on it, they imposter usually removes his/her comment.

supercarriefan

Many people here have a vary wide interpretation of the word "bashing". If someone says that Carrie can't sing or has a small vocal range then that is bashing. If someone says that SWSRN has a small vocal range and a nasal vocal delivery that is not bashing. If they say Maranda does not deserve an EOTY nomination it is not bashing. If they say the record company must be using there political pull to keep carrie out of the EOTY nominations it is speculative and not bashing. Just because an artist or company is criticized does not mean the person is "bashing". IMHO

I agree. The "bashing" I think is a problem is when people bring up something about the artist's character. I'm going to assume most people doing the bashing don't know Miranda, Carrie, Taylor or any other artist personally. Therefore, we can't know what they are really like as people, or what their thoughts, feelings, motives really are. I have a real problem with artists being called names that are inappropriate. I've seen all three of the artists I mentioned called things that no person should ever be called (not on this board BTW, but on sites like GAC, CMT, etc.). Sometimes I think people forget that celebrities are human.

allamericangirl8

I've never heard this before. You never make stuff up except about yourself ("I'm voting for Taylor!"), so I know you didn't, but I'm curious now. I've only seen respect pour out of Miss Lambert.

^^There is a picture somewhere of Maranda holding a sign during a tour stop that said "Carrie Who".

By any chance, was there anything possibly written on the BACK of this sign? I have a shirt and accompanying baseball cap that says, "Yngwie Who?" on the front and "Yngwie F*cking Malmsteen, That's Who!" on the back. . .

CALEBJOE

Someone used my username on CMT to bash another artist (I think it was Faith Hill). Then they proceeded to give a good comment on Carrie's video so it looked like a Carrie fan was being a basher. It was horrible just report it and even if CMT doesnt get to it, if you comment on it, they imposter usually removes his/her comment.
Well i know for sure that this is not Charlotte she's a huge Carriefan i know her from our time on CMT and on the GAC boards now.This is classic troll 101 tactics use someone's screen name i seen a few names awhile back that were Carriefans but they were not the posters because they were putting down Carrie there are some really warped minds floating aroundwith nothing better to do.

robinannhunt

By any chance, was there anything possibly written on the BACK of this sign? I have a shirt and accompanying baseball cap that says, "Yngwie Who?" on the front and "Yngwie F*cking Malmsteen, That's Who!" on the back. . .

I think it was a piece of cardboard given to ML with that written on one side.

CALEBJOE

I agree. The "bashing" I think is a problem is when people bring up something about the artist's character. I'm going to assume most people doing the bashing don't know Miranda, Carrie, Taylor or any other artist personally. Therefore, we can't know what they are really like as people, or what their thoughts, feelings, motives really are. I have a real problem with artists being called names that are inappropriate. I've seen all three of the artists I mentioned called things that no person should ever be called (not on this board BTW, but on sites like GAC, CMT, etc.). Sometimes I think people forget that celebrities are human.
I agree with you on that part not a huge fan of Taylor's but a poster on cmt awhile back directed a sexual comment at Taylor and i couldn't keep my yap shut about it.I've seen vulgar things said about Miranda & Carrie as well but cmt is notorius for letting this stuff go on.If i had young children and i don't i would be watching the sites they go on.

teesharky

someone used my name on CMT to bash Carrie. lol It was so pathetic because they know Ia m a big Carrie fan, so it was kind of funny, but annoying. They did it to me on yes.com too. lol

Carrie Country

What has happened to me over on CMT articles is this troll called NashvilleMusicRow who bashes our sweet Carrie ALL THE TIME NON STOP!!!!.......I have defended Carrie against this idiot many times......you know what CMT does?......delete my comment and leave the trolls........that just shows sho CMT really is they agree with the trolls when that happens and don't care!!!!!

Carrie Country

someone used my name on CMT to bash Carrie. lol It was so pathetic because they know Ia m a big Carrie fan, so it was kind of funny, but annoying. They did it to me on yes.com too. lol

Some troll over there used my name and profile pic once not that long ago no doubt the same person. Also back when the boards were there some troll used my name and sent my friend Lori a message knowing that we were friends and tired to come between us that didn't work though!!!!

blondemama

I had not read the comments before but Dang I am shocked? Don't ya just hate Trolls. True Miranda and Carrie fans I just don't believe would say things so nasty

CALEBJOE

Some troll over there used my name and profile pic once not that long ago no doubt the same person. Also back when the boards were there some troll used my name and sent my friend Lori a message knowing that we were friends and tired to come between us that didn't work though!!!!
Didn't you hear CC the moderators there are the trolls i could not believe the stuff they let go but when we have tried defending Carrie or another artist our posts are taken down.

Carrie Country

Didn't you hear CC the moderators there are the trolls i could not believe the stuff they let go but when we have tried defending Carrie or another artist our posts are taken down.

Oh I knows CMT mods are trolls I figured that out when my post defending our sweet Carrie was deleted I wouldn't be surprised if NashvilleMusicRow is one of them!!!!

judes

I know at CMT there's a Taylor fan poster who has many many user names and took my user name for a while and bashed Carrie - they are still doing it - I have reported it many times but to no avail - they continue on, just read some of their nonsense today over there - I imagine they are on GAC too