Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC page-HORRIFYING!!

jerandjan

i've given up on commenting there, because they're nothing but spiteful jerks.

I like gac, but not their members. The vast majority of them are all jerks.

Just ignore gac because the idiots there are nothing but jealous freaks who have no lives but to sit in front of a computer for 20 hours of the day and talk crap about carrie.

Haters make me stronger, personally. :) it shows that carrie's getting attention, and it gives me even more reason to back up/support carrie. Remember -- carrie can't please everyone!

but...........please don't forget to vote for carrie on the top 20 !!!

allamericangirl8

Must be going to the wrong places then on Miranda's Facebook fan page and her GAC boards her fans are nice!!!!

I don't know about her Facebook, but many fans have trashed Carrie on CMT and GAC. And every news article about Carrie on various sites. Just like Taylor fans (although not as numerous).

pklongbeach

Honestly I think by sher numbers we as a group of supporters just seem stronger so I think the T-fans and the M-fans feel a real need to be louder and stronger and more passionate.
And yes, a few bad apples can definately ruin the whole bunch.
Take heart Carrie fans, if you polled 100 people on the street, the majority would know and respect Carrie, many would know and be on the fence about TS and most wouldn't even know who Miranda was.
I'm from SoCal., and trust me it's true.

Carrie Country

I hate it when people are mean to Carrie! It hurts me!

Yeah how could anybody hate or say anything mean about anybody as sweet as our Carrie?......She doesn't have a mean bone in her body and would never do that......gladly I've never seen any of these Miranda fans bashing her......I have seen just regular old idiots that hate her for no reason making nasty comments about her......and SWSRN fans bashing her........again how could anybody hate this sweet girl!!!!!

bigbluegrl23

guys, there are always gonna b haters. we cant do anything about it. obviously it upsets us to see so why would any of you want to look through these comments. just ignore it. honestly, when it gets to the point where there arent haters, thats when you worry. thats when not as many people know you/are threatened by you. Miranda fans and Taylor fans are going crazy because they always feel threatened by carrie. let them have their moment of fun, it wont last, especially for the Ran fans.
becca T

Mirasa45A

The comments at the bottom of the following link- Miranda Lambert Rules ACM Nominations | GAC News & Notes straight-up ridiculous. I couldn't believe what I was reading people are saying awful, awful things about Carrie, and I can't tell if it is Miranda's fans or Taylor's fans, but it has got to stop. Go check it out for yourselves, maybe we can put these children in their place!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Aah, don't worry -- they are just envious of Carrie Underwood's popularity and success.

harry_potter_211

I don't understand how anyone can say horrible things about Carrie. She has always been very sweet and nice to everyone. Plus, she has her amazing talent to back up her phenomenal success.

For those immature Miranda and Taylor fans, they're just jealous that Carrie is without question the best in the business. No one is as good as Carrie. :eek:

We all should just continue to support Carrie without saying nasty things about Miranda or Taylor. I recently uploaded a video on YouTube saying that Carrie should have been nominated for Entertainer of the Year and that she was more deserving than Miranda or Taylor. I didn't say anything personal about them, just that Carrie was better.

teesharky

Honestly I think by sher numbers we as a group of supporters just seem stronger so I think the T-fans and the M-fans feel a real need to be louder and stronger and more passionate.
Take heart Carrie fans, if you polled 100 people on the street, the majority would know and respect Carrie, many would know and be on the fence about TS and most wouldn't even know who Miranda was.

Very few people I know are aware of who Miranda Lambert is. lol But those that like country music, do like her new stuff. They didn't like the Crazy Ex Girlfriend stuff.

carrieismy1idol

The comments at the bottom of the following link- Miranda Lambert Rules ACM Nominations | GAC News & Notes straight-up ridiculous. I couldn't believe what I was reading people are saying awful, awful things about Carrie, and I can't tell if it is Miranda's fans or Taylor's fans, but it has got to stop. Go check it out for yourselves, maybe we can put these children in their place!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

This Is The Reason Why I Don't Use Or Have An Account On The CMT Or GAC Sites.I Left The American Idol Site Too Because People Would Say Hateful Things About My Idol Faves Especially Carrie.

teesharky

yeah it is pretty toxic. I forgot I even had an account on GAC. lol I never post there. But CMT-- I only go if someone lets me know Carrie is being trashed. Then I go and defend her. Otherwise, I stay away. Not worth it.

carriefan13

guys, this just goes to show that our girl really does have the best fan base. Everyone supports our girl Carrie without trashing other artists. If Miranda's and SWSRN's fans want to act like little children, we should let them because it's not hurting Carrie directly. The mean comments are all these fans have.

Carrieflattsfan

Yea I haven't been to those sites in a long time. There are a lot of childish people there who make horrible comments. I may say I don't really care for Miranda, but i'm not going to say nasty things about her. And the only reason I don't care for her much is because she used to pout at every awards show, even when she won the ACM top new female. She also use to ag fans on at concerts with the Carrie hate. She may have just done that because of the environment and her own fans, and maybe she apologized to Carrie. Honestly it's not my business and it's not really for me to judge so maybe I need to change my own thoughts about that situation.

Miranda has never been anything less than shocked and humbled when she has won an award, from what I've seen. Where are you getting the idea that she hates Carrie?? She has been very complimentary of her, and has said she is possibly the best female vocalists Nashville has ever seen. She has always been very outspoken about what Carrie has done for country music too. She seems to recognize and appreciate Carrie's amazing talent. ;)

Country_Carrie

I quit reading comments about any Carrie article or video I read or view bc I can't handle the haters and their words and patheticness are "so small" :)

twisted22

Things like this make me wonder why Carrie fans have such a bad rep. For the most part, we actually respect other artists. While we may not agree with the level of praise they get, we don't start bashing them as people (save for a few immature and overeager people - but every fanbase has those). I have seen many, MANY Carrie fans who are also Miranda Lambert fans. But the die-hard Miranda fans? They all seem to completely hate Carrie, and I truly cannot understand why. The absolute venom and complete lies that are directed to both Carrie fans AND Carrie herself, who is Miranda's FRIEND, is disgusting.

It's one thing to get annoyed at other artists' fans. But to start trashing the actual artist? Especially Carrie, who has never been anything but nice to every single person in the industry, regardless of whether they were nice to her. Who has supported Miranda for years, and encouraged people to buy Miranda's albums. Who gave Miranda a heartfelt hug at last year's ACM's and told her "long time coming," and as a response to that Miranda said hearing Carrie say that almost meant more to her than the actual award.

And then to see the way that Miranda's fans treat Carrie? They should be ashamed. Miranda would be.

While I agree that Miranda has some pretty, uh, rabid fans, Carrie's fanbase generally does A LOT of bashing of other artists-particularly female artists (and even more particularly Taylor and Miranda...we've all witnessed the countless Taylor bashing threads on this site).

I think all three's (Carrie, Miranda, and Taylor) fanbases do too much bashing of other artists, which is sad because Carrie and Miranda are good friends, and all three (including Taylor) have been nothing but friendly too each other. I wish some fans would learn that there is enough room in music for all of them.

allamericangirl8

Funny. I guess on average that's true. I usually meet people who either kiss the ground Taylor walks on or want her to fry in a furnace. On the fence is a happy medium. Carrie IS generally respected. I've never, ever, EVER heard anybody say, "Carrie Underwood can't sing." They usually say, "I don't really like what I've heard from her, but singles usually aren't all that greatr from ANY artist," or something along those lines.

The only reason I don't care for her much is because she used to pout at every awards show, even when she won the ACM top new female. She also use to ag fans on at concerts with the Carrie hate. She may have just done that because of the environment and her own fans, and maybe she apologized to Carrie. Honestly it's not my business and it's not really for me to judge so maybe I need to change my own thoughts about that situation.

I've never heard this before. You never make stuff up except about yourself ("I'm voting for Taylor!"), so I know you didn't, but I'm curious now. I've only seen respect pour out of Miss Lambert.

robinannhunt

I've never heard this before. You never make stuff up except about yourself ("I'm voting for Taylor!"), so I know you didn't, but I'm curious now. I've only seen respect pour out of Miss Lambert.

^^There is a picture somewhere of Maranda holding a sign during a tour stop that said "Carrie Who".

supercarriefan

While I agree that Miranda has some pretty, uh, rabid fans, Carrie's fanbase generally does A LOT of bashing of other artists-particularly female artists (and even more particularly Taylor and Miranda...we've all witnessed the countless Taylor bashing threads on this site).

I think all three's (Carrie, Miranda, and Taylor) fanbases do too much bashing of other artists, which is sad because Carrie and Miranda are good friends, and all three (including Taylor) have been nothing but friendly too each other. I wish some fans would learn that there is enough room in music for all of them.

Great post!
I find it interesting that you brought up that the bashing, or fan wars I guess, seem to focused on the female artists. I've been thinking about that lately, and it's certainly true. You don't usually see a Brad Paisley fan posting horrible comments about a Keith Urban fan, or vice versa. It's interesting how the female artists are constantly compared to each other, and that each of the fanbases feel the need to insult the other females to support their artist. Of course, not all fans do this, and, as Patrick said, a few bad apples can ruin the whole bunch.
I totally agree the there is too much hatred (harsh word, but that is how the comments often come across) between some fans of Carrie, Miranda, and Taylor. Like you said, there has been no indication that the three women don't get along...they have been all been seen interacting with each other.
There is enough room for everybody, and I don't feel like people need to tear another artist down to build up their favorite.

As for the Miranda pouting at award shows in this thread, does anyone have proof? Was her pouting worse than everybody else's pouting when they lose lol? Even Carrie doesn't always wear a big smile when she loses, and other fanbases could interprete that as pouting.
Wasn't the photo of Miranda holding up the Carrie Who photo from quite sometime ago? By the looks of things, Carrie and Miranda are good friends now, so it's a non-issue. Clearly they've worked through things (if there was even anything to work through in the first place).

robinannhunt

Many people here have a vary wide interpretation of the word "bashing". If someone says that Carrie can't sing or has a small vocal range then that is bashing. If someone says that SWSRN has a small vocal range and a nasal vocal delivery that is not bashing. If they say Maranda does not deserve an EOTY nomination it is not bashing. If they say the record company must be using there political pull to keep carrie out of the EOTY nominations it is speculative and not bashing. Just because an artist or company is criticized does not mean the person is "bashing". IMHO

Suellen

I also have to add that there are impostors posting as Carrie's fans or other artists fans -- for example the following was on a GAC thread:

8charlotte · 3 days ago

I just love TAYLOR! ...I use to be a Carrie fan until she started doing that funky chicken walk!... I could not take losing every year at the Grammy's so Taylor is now my girl!

5 replies · active 3 hours ago

+2 Vote up Vote down
suellen · 3 days ago

Come back to us 8charlotte Carrie is not finished yet! ...Mama's Song is at #22 on country music and it could still make a come back? ... So, it only got to #56 in the hot 100 and is #93 now! ...It could still make a come back?...Carrie can not compete with Taylor at #18 on the hot 100 and still moving up! .. come back! o;-)~

8charlotte is a huge Carrie fan and never wrote that -- and I never wrote that reply to her. Trolls are now using Carrie fans users name -- not the first time they did this either. This is the first time I every saw my user name being used.

carriefan06

yea i would just ignore the crap they are saying about carrie because we know who carrie stands for and what kind of person she is