Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC page-HORRIFYING!!

Suellen

I know at CMT there's a Taylor fan poster who has many many user names and took my user name for a while and bashed Carrie - they are still doing it - I have reported it many times but to no avail - they continue on, just read some of their nonsense today over there - I imagine they are on GAC too
They are using my user name too today on GAC and they are also using user names of Taylor's fan (the one they used today would never bash Carrie like that).

hjj

I have read similar posts on both sites. You wonder who would take the time and have that much enjoyment in bashing someone and it is more probably to get a rise out of that artist fan base which is Carrie in this case more than about that artist.

Suellen

abbeyjones18

I know Trink and believe me she did not post that comment. There is an imposter on both GAC and CMT who is using user names. Wish both GAC and CMT will stop the comment section.

Tha's why I deleted my account on CMT...a poster! I use my facebook now...I hardly ever post...when I do, it's either on a Carrie article...if I don't have anything important/nice to say, I just don't say it...

Carrieroxmysox2011

Yes i've seen those hateful comments many times sadly:( Kelly Clarkson fans always bash on Carrie worse than Taylor & Miranda fans.
I don't really see what these haters are getting out of this it isn't affecting Carrie or her career in any way she will continue to dominate have#1 singles,win awards,have great sales etc so it really doesn't matter I try not to read those comments because they upset me so much.
BTW- did Miranda will have a sign that said"Carrie who"?

undrwood9098

GAC is irrelevant to me now. I don't even bother going over there because it's nothing but a select few of idiotic Taylor & Miranda fans who duplicate their accounts with different names to make it seem like Carrie gets more flak than she really does.

Carrieroxmysox2011

GAC is irrelevant to me now. I don't even bother going over there because it's nothing but a select few of idiotic Taylor & Miranda fans who duplicate their accounts with different names to make it seem like Carrie gets more flak than she really does.

how do you know they do that? sounds really childish.

undrwood9098

how do you know they do that? sounds really childish.

They post the same thing multiple times, they type the exact same way, and their screenname usually always have "Taylor1", "Taylor#1", or "Kerrie" (referring to Carrie) in them. It's obvious sometimes, and it's been getting pretty blatant lately.

Ace

I have read similar posts on both sites. You wonder who would take the time and have that much enjoyment in bashing someone and it is more probably to get a rise out of that artist fan base which is Carrie in this case more than about that artist.

Those who took the time and enjoyed bashing other artists are the ones have "NO LIFE". Most of the time I just read the articles and ignored the comments

blondemama

These idiots are just laughing in the faces of the cmt and GAC site owners because they can't stop these hackers. But what they are doing is committing computer fraud using someone elses identity and last I heard that was a felony so perhaps we should threaten cmt and Gac with a report to athoraties so they are stopped as soom as they get on. There are ways to trace where these are coming from. They boast about being so computer savy but there are people better than they are or else they would spend their time working instead of playing childish games. True Kelly fans do not trash Carrie because I am one of them , neither do Miranda fans and most TS fans. All these artists would be horrified if they knew this was going on and they would demand these comment sections be stopped. Just the language that is used. There are children that are reading this crap.

gocountrymusic

These idiots are just laughing in the faces of the cmt and GAC site owners because they can't stop these hackers. But what they are doing is committing computer fraud using someone elses identity and last I heard that was a felony so perhaps we should threaten cmt and Gac with a report to athoraties so they are stopped as soom as they get on. There are ways to trace where these are coming from. They boast about being so computer savy but there are people better than they are or else they would spend their time working instead of playing childish games. True Kelly fans do not trash Carrie because I am one of them , neither do Miranda fans and most TS fans. All these artists would be horrified if they knew this was going on and they would demand these comment sections be stopped. Just the language that is used. There are children that are reading this crap.

Worst of all it just makes the environment so unfriendly and immature. I used to love reading CMT articles, even after the boards closed, but every thread about Carrie, an many about different random artists, these posters just ruin the experience. If you look at some of their profiles, they were even created on the same day. These hackers or hacker are not even trying to hide their tracks because they know they will get away with it, and make you seem like the bad guy.

The good news is that it reached a point where casual Taylor fans are uniting and calling out these imposters which is nice to see. Maybe we should create a thread on this sight so we know when the are posting these comments and then group flag them

liveasong

Are Taylor Swift fans masquerading as Miranda Lambert fans to bash Carrie? I mean... GAC is owned by those trolls. omg