Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

PRGuy79

Great radio updates this week!

I'm wondering about the video and how it is being received. It is just below 630,000 views and seems to be a bit sluggish. Any insight on how it is comparing to past videos at this stage?

Burst

Great radio updates this week!

I'm wondering about the video and how it is being received. It is just below 630,000 views and seems to be a bit sluggish. Any insight on how it is comparing to past videos at this stage?
If I remember correctly, she usually gets about 1 million views in a week. This is a little bit slow, but YouTube videos are down across the board

CU4ever

GS could end the week at #20. One song is going off, one song is falling very hard and is almost close enough to be passed, and the #22 song isn’t doing too hot and they’re very close in numbers. Hoping it happens!!

Reactions: Hil

liz278

Thanks for the link. I used to rate but haven't for several years. I rarely listen to radio anymore so was shocked that every song and every artist sounded exactly alike except the few women who, incidentally, had the only songs I could rate above so-so.
I've received emails from Rate the Music for years, and the only time I take the time to rate anything is when Carrie has music. I have done the last few and you are right, the music all sounds the same. I don't listen to the radio either, so hearing these guys with the same sound is why I quit listening to country radio.

CU4ever

Today’s update is incredibly odd (a 40 count spin loss). They’re not holding it back for any song (no UMG song in sight), and it had an amazing week still with several days of huge gains. Plus it’s testing very well. So no worries anyone, it’s just daily fluctuations that happen when a label sort of lets a song just naturally climb because it’s doing that well🙂