Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

CU4ever

Carrie will be cohosting the countdown two weekends In a row. Seems UMG will be doing a two week push. They are known for massive pushes. I would love if they could get GS to top 5 especially with two weeks of countdown spins/gains (the updates this week are not a big push, that starts Monday)

simonplay

This is painfull to watch! I have to believe they have a big BIG plan for this, otherwise I don't know why they are letting this suffer for a whole month 😅

Zach1998

If it’s two weeks of big pushing it could get pretty high. I wonder if that’s the kind of push they are doing, they kind of did this same thing with Coming Home by Keith Urban, and it actually made it to #1 on MB.

carriethequeen

How uncommon is it for an artist to host CCUSA two weeks in a row? That seems strange, although I only pay attention to who is hosting when Carris is lol. It makes me wonder what UMG's plan is. I guess it's a big two week push and these past two weeks have just been holding in place, even though they did a power up/max spins ad

CU4ever

How uncommon is it for an artist to host CCUSA two weeks in a row? That seems strange, although I only pay attention to who is hosting when Carris is lol. It makes me wonder what UMG's plan is. I guess it's a big two week push and these past two weeks have just been holding in place, even though they did a power up/max spins ad
It’s basically unheard of

CU4ever

Which song? I don't remember a two week push with over 200 spins each day.. 🤔
A one week push with over 200 spins a day has happened for Carrie (Southbound - which gained 238 spins one day). Only one man has ever had a two week push (Keith’s coming home). This will be the second two week push ever

Reactions: Hil

simonplay

A one week push with over 200 spins a day has happened for Carrie (Southbound - which gained 238 spins one day). Only one man has ever had a two week push (Keith’s coming home). This will be the second two week push ever
Southbound had over 100 spins a day for a week and one or two days with over 200 but not a whole week.

Zach1998

Southbound’s bullet at the end of its push week was around 1100. A very average push week. Wild Hearts by Keith had 1700 during his mind you it was a one week push.

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

Southbound had over 100 spins a day for a week and one or two days with over 200 but not a whole week.
Yeah but it didn’t need a gigantic push (I think it went 3-1), it wasn’t a struggle to get it. But the point was there were days with 200+, so surely they can recreate that and they have done it for Carrie. It’s not like that push week was all +60 gains just because she’s a woman. Plus the fact that she’s likely getting a two week push is huge. This has happened once or twice in history

CU4ever

Southbound’s bullet at the end of its push week was around 1100. A very average push week. Wild Hearts by Keith had 1700 during his mind you it was a one week push.
im going to try and be hopefully they could pull it off. I’ve seen one week pushes with 1900+ bullets lol