Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Girl On The Mediabase Charts (Blown Away Era)

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
22 is good but carrie usually gets like 70-100 adds the first week so it still feels odd.

Remember that the weekly adds number is for adds over the last 7 days. BA appears to have gone to radio today. So It only has a few hours to pick up adds for this week. A really good first week number is around 40 to 50. You may see a higher number for a lead single from a top artist. Most stations don't add a song the day it is released to radio. Plus stations adjust their rotations on different days. There will certainly be more stations adding the song as the week goes on.

teesharky

Wgna baby!! My station added it! :)

^ Tx cary! That makes sense.

Given this weeks album sales numbers these adds are a sight for sore eyes.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Is the release date for "Blown Away" July 2nd or July 9th? :confused:

It looks like BA was release to radio today (i.e. it is available to radio through download from the MPE system), but the adds date (the date when the label wants radio stations to add the song to their rotation) is still July 9.

Daraebe

billboardad.jpg

Gator

It will be interesting to learn how many times I hear Blown Away, and it which states this week. I will be traveling through many states this week, so I will be listening for this Epic song! :)