Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys 2022

FanSince04

He hasn't a clue if they won or not.
As to him not attending you have to show proof of vaccination. He and his wife are part of that antivax crowd.
That’s an interesting point you make. I don’t know if Carrie is vaccinated or not. I’m more convinced she will be performing from her residency now.

maddkat

Staff member
from country Universe
I agree with everything they say
GOSPEL/CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN MUSIC

Best Roots Gospel Album

Predicted Winner:

Harry Connick, Jr., Alone With My Faith
Gaither Vocal Band, That’s Gospel, Brother
Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Keeping On
The Isaacs, Songs For the Times
Carrie Underwood, My Savior – JK, KJC
Personal Picks:

Harry Connick, Jr., Alone With My Faith
Gaither Vocal Band, That’s Gospel, Brother
Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, Keeping On
The Isaacs, Songs For the Times
Carrie Underwood, My Savior – JK, KJC
JK: I’m always in favor of artists being recognized for what’s actually their best work, and My Savior is handily a career-best from Underwood. Hopefully, her win isn’t dismissed as being due to her star power relative to the other nominees: It’s a legitimately great gospel record.

KJC: Carrie Underwood’s best set of vocal performances should bring her a well-deserved win here.

Michael Reid

If I make it out when they do the close up shots and the far shots for the seating arrangement, it looks like Carrie is in the front, if you look to the stage right, you see Ariana Grande all the way to the right, then the table next to her on the left I think is Carrie’s placard before it goes to Olivia Rodrigo, other Country Artist are behind her with the exception of Keith Urban next to Lady Gaga???? Front and center front row, Weird spot , but hopefully front row means winners to come collect their awards…..

Michael Reid

If I make it out when they do the close up shots and the far shots for the seating arrangement, it looks like Carrie is in the front, if you look to the stage right, you see Ariana Grande all the way to the right, then the table next to her on the left I think is Carrie’s placard before it goes to Olivia Rodrigo, other Country Artist are behind her with the exception of Keith Urban next to Lady Gaga???? Front and center front row, Weird spot , but hopefully front row means winners to come collect their awards…..
Looking at it a little closer, you can see Carrie is in the front row, like I mentioned earlier, and is seated also at her table with Chris Stapleton!!! Both performing, should both be winners. Hopefully it’s a good sign, but now I’m excited for screen time between Carrie and Chris.

I attached the screen shot on the spot I was referring to as well, and circled her spot in the photo.

Attachments

• D73451B1-B185-454A-8D99-24731E0C4B09.jpeg
    D73451B1-B185-454A-8D99-24731E0C4B09.jpeg
    983.8 KB · Views: 27

Michael Reid

Did not see that coming with the power that I figured Aldean and Underwood brought.
They were shocked as well. Chris won, Song and performance, saving Album for the show, which most likely Chris won as well. As they tend to only want 1 award going out to an artist during the live broadcast.