Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys 2022

simonplay

That's a thought. Also, she won a Grammy for SITW in 2014 but was unable to perform because she was so late in her pregnancy. SITW is on her nominated MS album, as well. If that is her choice I hope it is part of a medley. I haven't a clue what she will do, but it's fun speculating.
SITW is not on MS.

SITW live from her christmas special is on My Gift. 🙂

txacar

😜SITW is not on MS.

SITW live from her christmas special is on My Gift. 🙂
You're right -- my mistake. OK, could it be a medley, including Nothing But the Blood of Jesus, because she featured Bear Rinehart in the little video she tweeted about the album's being 1 year old and has now been nominated for a Grammy? 😜

PRGuy79

Jason's not planning to attend and the following quote from the article that indicates his reasoning isn't a good look, in my opinion:

"I’m not going just simply for the fact that there are so many categories on that show that a lot of them aren’t even aired on TV,” Aldean explained. “They’ll kind of read them out before the show or whatever. And I could be wrong, but I don’t think they’re going to air that on TV, so I’m not going to go, but it was cool [to be nominated].”

I also don't think this bodes well for the duet's chances.

Hil

Jason's not planning to attend and the following quote from the article that indicates his reasoning isn't a good look, in my opinion:

"I’m not going just simply for the fact that there are so many categories on that show that a lot of them aren’t even aired on TV,” Aldean explained. “They’ll kind of read them out before the show or whatever. And I could be wrong, but I don’t think they’re going to air that on TV, so I’m not going to go, but it was cool [to be nominated].”

I don't think they tell the winners ahead of time though. He probably knows it's not being presented live. I think the answer is bad, but not sure it means anything. He could have said something else, but it's probably boring to attend a show just to sit there. No clue

abbeyjones18

I'm in the minority...I'm a bit bummed that she's not performing a song off the gospel album...just my opinion, of course.

Reactions: hjj

maddkat

Staff member

He hasn't a clue if they won or not.
As to him not attending you have to show proof of vaccination. He and his wife are part of that antivax crowd.