Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the singles! (Part 3)

wonton

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away (confirmed)
3. Do You Think About Me (nice sweet winter song)
4. Cupids Got A Shotgun (around valentines day/spring)
5. One Way Ticket (spring/summer)
6. Two Black Cadillacs/ Wine After Whiskey (Fall/Winter)

Pretty much my same thinking. My thoughts exactly on Do You Think About Me, it's such a sweet song. Reminds me of sitting outside on a summer night, or around a campfire. I think this will be a great radio song.

Jane-Alex

I don´t understand why GIG can´t be single....but then again, I never understood why WCIS wasn´t single either :(

cole

I have a strong, strong feeling this is how it'll go.

1. GG
2. BA
3. Cupid
4. Cadillacs
5. OWT

thunder92

:( I´m sad, but I hope she will perform GIG at least once on TV.

GIG is my favorite on the album...its insane...but yeah I dont see it as a single.

1...I see it as too pop for country radio (some may disagree on that but to me its not that country)
2...WAW isnt a better song imo, but I could see them going with it over GIG

bearball49

1) good girl
2) blown away
3) wine after whiskey
4) two black cadillacs
5) one way ticket (summer single)
6) cupids got a shotgun

This order makes perfect sense to me. I think she needs to do WAW right after 2 outrageously different songs to show mainstream she has not forgot her roots. Love the entire album and find it so creative, but many will need reassurance after her innovative approach.

michaelong92

Blown Away Singles (in no particular order)

1. GOOD GIRL
2. BLOWN AWAY
3. TWO BLACK CADILLACS
4. SEE YOU AGAIN
5. CUPID'S GOT A SHOTGUN
6. WINE AFTER WHISKEY or GOOD IN GOODBYE

luez42

This is more what I want, than guessing what the singles will be:

1. Good Girl - late February 2012
2. Blown Away - early July 2012
3. See You Again - mid November 2012
4. Two Black Cadillacs or Wine After Whiskey - late March 2013
5. Cupid's Got A Shotgun - early August 2013

dsfox2009

I have a strong, strong feeling this is how it'll go.

1. GG
2. BA
3. Cupid
4. Cadillacs
5. OWT

I personally think that that is a VERY good singles list! Those five tracks are all in my top spots for the album. I don't know why a bunch of people aren't listing Cupid...I think it would be rather stupid not to release it as it would be a HUGE hit if released. Along with Blown Away and Two Black Cadillacs. While I love OWT too, it's the riskiest of all of the singles. If they were to go for a sixth,I would pick Wine After Whiskey. But those five that you listed here, are absolutely perfect single choices! :D

delky

for me:
1-good girl
2-blown away
3-one way ticket (such a summer song)
4-two black cadillacs (awesome for autumn/winter)
5-leave love alone (gorgeous as a tour anthem..)
I also think that see you again or do you think about me are going to be relesead somewhere...

ps- I still don't like good in goodbye and thanks for the hometown...For me,they still don't fit in the record and they are a little bit weak. The other songs are great though

thunder92

^I hope Good In Goodbye gets released. Not only is it the second most downloaded song on itunes from Blown Away, it is getting excellent reviews from the critics.

pandy

Oh yes, I LOVE Good in Goodbye. I hope that is a single, but it probably won't happen. I could see A/C playing this a lot though.

jptexas

I have no idea which songs will be singles, but I do know one thing. She's got alot to pick from.

1. Good girl (of course)
2. Blown away (love, love this song!)
3. Leave love along or cupids got a shotgun?
4. Forever changed (so beautiful) or good in goodbye
5. One way ticket (imo this would be a great summer song...so being last or close to last would probably make it fall may-july of next year)
6. Black cadillac

so hard to choose!!!!!

Louisa

I don't think Carrie has thought about future singles yet. Every song on Blown Away have the potential to be a single. I think she will perform several songs [from the new album] and see which songs generate the biggest response. I'd love Carrie to release Wine After Whiskey [as a single], but I don't think she will.