Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the singles! (Part 3)

bs63093

<3

YEEEESSS GIG is like the Someone like you of country music!! its a beautiful song and def. one of my fav on the album and its doing really well on itunes! my personal and predicted order:

1. GOOD GIRL
2.BLOWN AWAY
3.GOOD IN GOOBYE
4.TWO BLACK CADILLACS
5.SEE YOU AGAIN
6.LEAVE LOVE ALONE

With that list it could be this years 21 ;) lol

gocountrymusic

The way I see it right now:

Good Girl
Blown Away
Cupid's Got A Shotgun
Do You Think About Me
Good in Goodbye or Wine After Whiskey (I originally thought the latter, but the former is getting just as much critical love for the most part and it does seem to be popular among the casual Fans)

HuiZ

I'm listening to the whole album again right now... it's just insane how many tracks I feel could smash on radio!

If the label is prepared to work for crossover hits this era, then this is how I'd prefer to have the singles:

1. GG (to all formats)
2. Wine to country only (while GG is still on pop/HAC)
3. BA (all formats - this is going to smash!)
4. DYTAM to country only (while BA is still on pop/HAC)
5. OWT to country only (next summer)
6. GIG to country (possibly crossing over too, considering its success on iTunes now)

I love TBC, but just think if it's released as single, it should be after casual fans have heard all the variety on the album.

countrymusicfan15

Just checked itunes, and WOW did not expect to see GIG as 2nd most popular track from BA. and DYTAM at #5 is a very nice surprise :D

NC State Carrie Fan

1.Good Girl
2.Blown Away (Love this song)
3.Wine After Whiskey
4.Two Black Cadillacs (favorite song by Carrie off any album!)
5.Leave Love Alone

Lstname89

1.Good Girl
2.Blown Away (Love this song)
3.Wine After Whiskey
4.Two Black Cadillacs (favorite song by Carrie off any album!)
5.Leave Love Alone

Same here! Loving dark Carrie! My two top favorites from her ever, Blown Away (song), and Two Black Cadillac's! I never thought anything could top my favorite of BHC, but those two came through!

NC State Carrie Fan

Same here! Loving dark Carrie! My two top favorites from her ever, Blown Away (song), and Two Black Cadillac's! I never thought anything could top my favorite of BHC, but those two came through!

Yeah I know! I love both of those so much but then again she has a lot of great ones! Hahaha

Patkid26

Cupid seems to be more country radio friendly
It's one that'd be good for the summer too

I think Cupid would do awesome on Country radio. Especially if it were out in February. Just imagine how many spins it would get on the week of Valentine's Day.

Ty

01. "Good Girl"
02. "Blown Away"
03. "Two Black Cadillacs"
04. "Cupid's Got a Shotgun"
05. "One Way Ticket"
06. "Good in Goodbye" / "Wine After Whiskey"

Massive.

mic88

1-Good Girl
2-Blown Away
3-Nobody Ever Told You
4-See You Again
5-Leave Love Alone
6-Who Are You or Good in Goodbye

:D

bigbluegrl23

01. "Good Girl"
02. "Blown Away"
03. "Two Black Cadillacs"
04. "Cupid's Got a Shotgun"
05. "One Way Ticket"
06. "Good in Goodbye" / "Wine After Whiskey"

Massive.

The only reason I would switch TBC and Cupid is to give country radio a little breathing room between rockier/poppier singles. Plus, TBC would work so well in the winter months. and if Cupid is her fall single, her and brad can perform it at the CMA's haha
Becca

Ty

Wouldn't the third single be the winter single, though? And, plus, I think there's potential for a great 1-2 punch w/ "Blown Away" & "Two Black Cadillacs."

bigbluegrl23

Wouldn't the third single be the winter single, though? And, plus, I think there's potential for a great 1-2 punch w/ "Blown Away" & "Two Black Cadillacs."

I guess both August-December or January-May could be counted as Fall/Winter or Winter/Spring. I dunno, I think Blown Away and TBC are so brilliant that you want them spaced a bit so that TBC that doesn't get forgotten if Blown Away does become a monster. Its kinda what happened with Wasted. BRILLIANT song but it was overshadowed bc it directly followed BHC.
Becca

1. Good girl
2. Blown away
3. One way ticket
4. Thank God for hometowns
5. Cupid's got a shotgun

I'd love to see "Leave love alone" as a single too so maybe it will be 6 singles instead of 5 usually :D (so let's fingers crossed)

AndrewShie

1.Good Girl
2.Blown Away (of course)
3.Wine After Whiskey
4.Cupid's Got A Shotgun(or Leave Love Alone)
5.Two Black Cadillacs

bigbluegrl23

Good Girl
Blown Away
Cupid
TBC
One Way Ticket
Good in Goodbye
Do you think about me.

Yes, I do believe this album can go 7 singles deep.
Becca