Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallelujah Music Video

FanSince04

I love the simplicity and beauty of the video! Carrie is very angelic figuratively and literally in the video. I loved it!

Gabeagabe

Im sad i missed the premier. I was on her facebook looking everywhere! The link kept saying I wasnt allowed to view for some reason.
😤😭😭

simonplay

Another video with just Carrie looking beautiful for 5 minutes and that's it... I liked it but it's time for a new director for the next era please.

Beautiful and simplistic in a good way!! I didn’t envision it having some elaborate story line based off of the lyrics. Also, I really like her styling in this video!

FanSince04

Beautiful and simplistic in a good way!! I didn’t envision it having some elaborate story line based off of the lyrics. Also, I really like her styling in this video!

Same... but I maybe envisioned them singing in separate areas gazing out a window of a church or some other place in the world. Maybe walking down the road as lit up windows come into view. Idk lol.

JLO_Carrie

I liked the video. I feel anyone that complains about it just being “beautiful shots” is not realizing it’s a Christmas video lol. What storyline did you guys want for the hallelujah video? It was always going to be just Carrie and John at the piano...

Smokyiiis

I think the video is just gorgeous. Im not sure that I understand the meaning behind the open to the chill room though. Carrie looks stunning and Hallelujah is just beautiful.

hjj

I imagine between the world health situation and John probably play apart in what they did.

TOPDOG1001

Ugh. She has the worst director for these videos. Videos are supposed to be an EVENT. I’m disappointed but not surprised.

FanSince04

I liked the video. I feel anyone that complains about it just being “beautiful shots” is not realizing it’s a Christmas video lol. What storyline did you guys want for the hallelujah video? It was always going to be just Carrie and John at the piano...

There’s a story within the song beyond just what was given. I’m not complaining; however, stating that I expected more and can’t understand the people fading, etc. all opinions welcome!

AdamJ

^^ Just saw the video. EPIC!!!! Very well done and in sync with the song. Beautifully done!!!

Zach1998

Thought she looked absolutely gorgeous in the video. When I found out Randee St Nicolaus was directing again I lowered my expectations because she lacks a clear vision for her videos. Her videos are mainly just shots of Carrie looking gorgeous for however long the song is lol. So it was pretty much what I expected. Happy we did get a video from this album though.

Zman312

Carrie looked beautiful in the video.

can we please have a petition and asked Carrie to adventure out and look for new directors. This standing around and only singing is so boring. We need a video where she plays a character.