Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallelujah Music Video

TOPDOG1001

Wow! I was confused why they premiered it on FB but no way she would have gotten that many views so fast on YouTube.

simonplay

Guys! Facebook views are not YouTube views! Facebook count as a "view" if you watched just 3 seconds of a video.. that's why Facebook videos are always so high.

jaks_weyn

It looks great especially considering the current situation! Very simple and i'm pleasantly surprised with the shots of the people.. that was a nice touch and gave some variety in the video... i actually miss videos with storylines or more creative concepts... but with the current situation and with how beautiful and serene the song is, the video works for me.. it enhanced my experience with the song...

NEILHUNK

guys, just to give you perspective

a Facebook view is counted as 1 after viewing the video for 7 seconds.
A Youtube view is counted after 22 seconds

TOPDOG1001

Up to #75 on iTunes. It’s definitely doing it’s job. Can’t remember the last video that helped Carrie’s numbers go up, even if it will be short lived.