Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallelujah Music Video

FanSince04

I don’t care if it’s Facebook, YouTube, Apple, etc. I am pleased knowing people are seeing it. Who is to say they don’t watch more than 7 sec? I’m choosing to celebrate and be excited. Hallelujah!!!

jaks_weyn

Agreed. The ending was a bit much. What storyline would you have liked?

if i have a concept in mind... Carrie and John walking at night in different places looking at empty establishments.. the empty establishment lights up and fade in, people working or doing whatever prior to the pandemic, then fade out and go back to John and Carrie walking observing more places and areas where people used to be together (family scenes, workplace, friends, lovers, pets, etc...).. in the end they go back home showing their family, exchanging gifts and video chatting or something... showing that despite the pandemic, we are all connected with each other still and that we're still not alone... all of this with all the glam shots for john and carrie..

lol.. just a picture in my head after i saw the video but i like the video considering the situation.. it's hard to bring in lots of people right now... same as others that i expected the same pattern from recent videos will be followed, but i think it works well since the song is serene and beautiful.. and to me it did its job... i love the song more after seeing that and would like to see it again.. and i'm more convinced now that Carrie is an angel in flesh!

NEILHUNK

I haven't even seen it hahaha. Waiting for kind souls to record it and upload it here. Is the video available on itunes?

jaks_weyn

I think there are more people in Facebook.. and even hearing a clip of the song with the video can draw attention... lots of people browse FB updates compared to people browsing youtube... so there's higher chance for those not aware to see it/hear the song...in that case, if the goal is to increase sales, FB i guess can give it more promo... but if they are after streams, not sure if FB is counted...

The art and set production, as well as the styling, are exquisite. The video is exceptionally well done and Carrie is absolutely beautiful. And the soft, faded images of the people represent the good days when we were able to fill the church pews and be together without fear of the pandemic. It shows that we are "holding on to hope" for a return of those beautiful, more simple times.

This was the message I took away as well and it gives me chills thinking about! What a beautiful video and song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally saw the video. I love the concept of post- apocalyptic vision setting how the future look like with empty living room & ruined church. Carrie & John represent ghosts of the past hoping the world can stand still, church bell ring when people gather to celebrate Christmas in December. Notice the two doves, a timely message to the trouble world we are facing right now.

NEILHUNK

where are you seeing this? we cant find it on FB.

Can anybody please record it, even through a mobile and share to some of us who can't access it?
That would be a great xmas gift to us , international fans.

yehchern

where are you seeing this? we cant find it on FB.

Can anybody please record it, even through a mobile and share to some of us who can't access it?
That would be a great xmas gift to us , international fans.
It's on Carrie's Facebook homepage, or you can find it on Video section? Not sure why Malaysia can see it but not Phillipines, or did you respond to the invite of the event? Because i did.. sorry have no idea how to record or save the video...
Or you can try this link
https://t.co/AFH0BtlNd8?amp=1

maddkat

Staff member
Not usually fond of videos where Carrie just stands and sings but I love this video!
It's so peaceful and serene. The set is gorgeous, the artists are gorgeous, the song is beautiful. Do I have a clue what it represents? No. But I'll keep viewing and thinking on it.

Carrie is angelic in it
lILmmPF.gif

7.8 mil views

eta: 8.1 mil views

jaks_weyn

I'm impressed how the birds just behave and never flew away from the piano.. lol.. even after john and carrie disappeared, they're still there ��