Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallelujah Music Video

DizzyDollyDee

I had no idea John Legend could sing so awesomely - what a perfect person to duet with Carrie - do I understand correctly that John reached out to Carrie regarding this song and duet? So thankful that I was able to come here and have the video explained - would have never known on my own but totally makes sense - thank you to those with a vision!!

jamatthews83

I had no idea John Legend could sing so awesomely - what a perfect person to duet with Carrie - do I understand correctly that John reached out to Carrie regarding this song and duet? So thankful that I was able to come here and have the video explained - would have never known on my own but totally makes sense - thank you to those with a vision!!

He offered her the song, she was the one who asked him to sing it with her.

Zach1998

Looks like it will be premiering in YouTube starting midnight on Sunday morning. It’s already been preuploaded.

CU4ever

And these views are impressive even no matter how they count them! Some videos were published months ago and have under a million views. So this is very impressive no matter how you look at it.

PRGuy79

The video now has over 20 million views on Facebook, less than 24 hours after release. I think that has to be viewed as a major success.

Josh

The video now has over 20 million views on Facebook, less than 24 hours after release. I think that has to be viewed as a major success.

I'm honestly shocked at the numbers she's pulling in.. I hope we can get high numbers in streaming and youtube as well!

FanSince04

It truly is! A huge testament to the star power and appeal Carrie has and John Legend has a strong fan base himself.

NEILHUNK

in other news, her Ring commercial is now at 1.4 milliom views since Nov 12. I wish it has its own video too. It reminds me of "All I want this Christmas" by Mariah

Billboard and ARIA don’t count Facebook views. Facebook views are known for being inflated sometimes. Videos are automatically played too, especially once shared, so that contribute to the massive (almost 23 mil now) figure.

I don’t know why they chose this platform rather than premiere it on a Friday on YouTube, probably to boost the album popularity and not single chart performance.

TOPDOG1001

A little annoying that Billboard doesn’t count FB streams at all. Even if you don’t count the 22 million views, she got like 400k+ likes. It’s clear this was huge over the last 24 hours and should somehow be acknowledged by Billboard. Country artists as a whole struggle with streaming, so when you find a platform that does work - it would be nice to have it count.

MelissaD

The acapella I made for "Hallelujah" and uploaded to YouTube last month gained over 6k views in the last 5 hours. Damn lol.