Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallelujah Music Video

CrazyAboutCarrie

I am so impressed by the video. The condition of the building represents the state of our world right now, I believe. We are looking back on good days before the pandemic separated us, when we could be together with filled pews without fear. Carrie and John are singing of better times, of "holding on to hope" for things to return. And in the meantime, we hold those who are closest to us near until we can all be together again. I think the haunting nature of the video fits our times and this song perfectly.

That is what I got from the video. A lot of churches are closed and can not hold services. Looking back at how it was and hopefully will be again. I loved it. Absolutely beautiful.

Zach1998

Alright time to put it on YouTube. It probably would be trending on there due to how much attention it has.

MelissaD

Damn. That's crazy. 12 millions views already. So you're saying the reason why it's racked up this many views compared to what her vids usually get on YouTube is because FB counts just 7 seconds of streaming as a view? I find that so strange. I thought that on YouTube, it registers as a view if someone so much as just clicks on the video link. Didn't know you had to watch a certain amount for it to be considered a view. Regardless, 12 millions views is way, way, WAY more than what she would normally get within this timeframe, and I very highly doubt that there were millions of people that clicked on it just to x out of it 20 seconds later. That wouldn't really make sense.

I am glad the song/ album is getting a boost regardless of if it is on Facebook or YouTube...I think the song being on Facebook has led to more exposure than if it were on YouTube. It is easier to see it because I saw it on my feed.

Smokyiiis

I am glad the song/ album is getting a boost regardless of if it is on Facebook or YouTube...I think the song being on Facebook has led to more exposure than if it were on YouTube. It is easier to see it because I saw it on my feed.

Exactly because I'm sure Carrie wants it to reach as large an audience as it possibly can! And it seems to be doing just that!

txacar

I agree. On FB we can watch and share with others, sometimes bringing a whole new audience to Carrie music.

MelissaD

9/10 videos shared on FB are linked from YouTube anyway, though. You can still share YouTube videos on FB.

Liatush

Hope they release it soon on Youtube,i can't watch it on FB because i think they blocked my country for it,i can't see it anywhere there ��

Burst

The reason it gets many more views on Facebook:
- the seven seconds thing
- it shows up on feeds automatically if you follow her/someone else shares it, so it could be playing while you’re scrolling
- facebook is more popular than youtube with Carrie’s core demographic

MelissaD

The reason it gets many more views on Facebook:
- the seven seconds thing
- it shows up on feeds automatically if you follow her/someone else shares it, so it could be playing while you’re scrolling
- facebook is more popular than youtube with Carrie’s core demographic

Ahhh, this makes sense.

PRGuy79

The video now has over 14 million views. I don't remember this much immediate response to a video release. Exciting!

AdamJ

Some of the nurses saw it and loved the simplicity and message it brings. We all think that the message is from days past when the world was a better place. The old, abandoned church and the mystical people, along with John and Carrie, are back in their church in spirit to give us (the world now) hope and direction. A message that the world desperately needs now. Who better to deliver this message than Carrie. Carrie fans--- Stay safe and have hope that things will get better. Happy holidays to everyone.