Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallelujah Music Video

pkslongbeach

I absolutely love it!! He comes into the old house alone (maybe for a rest bit from the cold, or maybe because he had lived there once upon a time). And he lights the fire which calls in the spirit of Christmas to welcome him. The lyrics were almost written for such a story. It's not a love song in this sense at all. Its just a welcoming from the Spirit of Christmas to all the people wandering the world seeking it.
It's so much more than just "Carrie in a pretty dress". I love it love it love it!

pkslongbeach

Of course it could also be a love story and she is a ghost from his past that he comes to visit every winter. Like Wuthering Heights!
But I am more inclined to believe she is like a modern Charles Dickens tale and she is the Spirit of Christmas!!

bigd79

So in the last 24 hrs or so i've had like 3 or 4 friends share the video on fb that never or rarely share anything music related(that i can remember)... so i think its a good sign that this song and video are connecting with people!

Zach1998

I wouldn’t be too concerned about it’s views on YouTube because they are actually very good. Drinking Alone and Southbound both received 230k and 208k views on YouTube during their first day respectively and to my knowledge they both premiered on YouTube (southbound may or may not have but I do know for a fact DA did.) So the fact that Hallelujah will either match or beat those numbers despite having 23 million views on Facebook is very impressive.

When I actually click on the video it says 137,460 now...it’s so annoying how the views whenever you just search up the video and actually click on the song differ so drastically for everything in general. I do wish John Legend would actually post about it on Instagram too, for I’m sure that would certainly help also!