Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Happy Birthday Carrie*

Carrie Country

*****Happy Birthday Carrie*****

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE WE LOVE YOU:party:.....I hope you have a blast on your special day....get showered with gifts.....and have a big party as only as it should be for you our sweet princess:yayconfet.:dance::jig:...my gift to you requesting Mama's Song and dedicating it to you:658::phone:.....your the greatest Carrie.....always #1 to us!!!!(!):yahoo:

Last edited:

jaylee50

Carrie, I'd love to think you either read these messages, or somehow hear about them. Why, because we Carrie Fans Love you and wish the very best for you. I hope your new year is healthy, happy, joyous, well, You get the picture. Happy Birthday Carrie.

Cps235

Happy Birthday Carrie! I wish you all the best on your special day! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of Love to you :)

undrwood9098

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARRIE! It's the greatest holiday of them all! ;)

I hope you have a blessed birthday, and I love you (please don't hurt me, Mike)! HAPPY 28TH! :D

Now release a new single.

diva101

Carrie,

Happy happy birthday to you! It's March 10 here in our country... so here, you're 28! lol! Best wishes on your Personal and Professional life!

PS. please have a concert here!