Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Happy Birthday Carrie*

Happy Birthday Carrie!! I hope you have an amazing Birthday and you get to spend it with Mike and the dogs. You deserve only the best and I can't wait to hear the music that you are working on for the next album!

utlovescarrie

Carrie,

Happy happy birthday to you! It's March 10 here in our country... so here, you're 28! lol! Best wishes on your Personal and Professional life!

PS. please have a concert here!
Psst...Diva - you didn't tell her where "here" is. How can she schedule a concert "here" without knowing the location of "here"? :D

utlovescarrie

Carrie - Happy Birthday. We wish y'all a fun, stress-free, spin-filled, Predators-win, cupcakes & shoes, doggies-being-good wonderful day! Always remember to take care of yourself, we all want you to be healthy and happy. We wouldn't mind a new single either.:D

jaks_weyn

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIEEE!!! I wish all the best for you... And hopefully this will be an even greater year for you! God bless you! :)

DizzyDollyDee

Happy Birthday Carrie!! What a blessing you are to us your fans. You are beautiful inside and out and we love you for that. We want God to bless you with a wonderful year of great health and happiness!! Thank you for always responding to life's challenges with "class" - unlike how many of us fans react when we see you not being treated the way you deserve! Love you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have an amazing birthday! I hope all your wishes come true, and I hope you'll have an amazing year! I love you! <3

jptexas

Happy 28th Birthday Carrie. Just to make you feel younger, I've got shoes older than you, and kids.

Feliz Cumpleanos.

12russ79

***************RUSSERDAMUS SAYS********************

Music now has a heart for me
And no im not talking about GLEE
Ever since you came on the scene
My life has turned into a dream
Your voice is just so strong and pure
When im down listening to you is the cure
So really all i have to say
Hope the Preds win and HAPPY BIRTHDAY(!)

************THE END**************

320 Paul

Happy birthday Mrs. Fisher.

Hope you have a wonderful year with your husband, your family, and your musical career. I hope that you will have healthy days ahead of you with minimal sickness and newfound friendship and relations with other people and animals around you. Lastly, I hope you have a wonderful 28 years of your life, keep fighting!

-Parsimoniously,
Paul.

AdamJ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE from your HUGE group of loyal:eek: fans on the OSU campus (where you shot the UI video). We love you and wish you happiness and a great year. You are our ETOTY --------every year!!!