Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Happy Birthday Carrie*

A Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Carrie!!! We share this special day, and I hope you are surrounded by all those you love.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

carebear4eva

Everyone on twitter, tweet #HappyBirthdayCarrie!! We have to make it trend. If you've got spare time, tweet some of the celebs also, asking them to wish Carrie a birthday using #HappyBirthdayCarrie

Copy this tweet : @thebandperry Help us make #HappyBirthdayCarrie trend! It's Carrie Underwood's birthday!

Thanks everyone :)

bree

Happy Birthday Carrie! Hope you have a wonderful day and that Mike spoils you. You and your music have forever changed my life! <3

kaileigh

Happy happy birthday to our ever dearest, sweet princess Carrie! May God continue to bless you and your family... I hope you'll have a splendid day (and year!)... And more birthdays to come.. We wish you all the very best Stay humble and faithful! :D Always remember, that we, carebears, love you so much, and you've got our back! Keep safe and God bless!

simonplay

Happy Birthday Carrie !!!!!!!!!

Have a great day girl !

Never change please you are awesome !!!!!!

from Uruguay . :)

poly

Happy Birthday Carrie!!!
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png

JB172

On behalf of myself, my wife and 3 daughters, Happy Birthday Carrie.

We all hope that you have a wonderful birthday and that Mike scores a goal for you tonight.

Last edited: