Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Carrie Underwood's streak of #1 singles ended?

Claire2004

And I see a familiar username posting over the comments section on that site, one who used to wreak havoc here at CF lol.

Kizmet311

It's ok. It was a good long streak that any other artist and fanbase would be ecstatic to have. We've just been so spoiled because Miss Carrie Underwood is so special and has broken so many records, we just want her to keep on breaking them!

12russ79

Carrie wasnt going to go 100 for 100 in her career so the streak had to end sometime. It took 2 great songs by Tim and Kenny to do it though!! Plus the Holidays didnt help either! This wasnt about getting to #1 one however this was a tribute to her Mom and her Man. Carrie decided to release a very personal song that wasnt the strongest single but because she has build such a great fondation in her career she was able to give this present to her Mom!! Peaking #2 on Billboard and Mediabase is nothing to be ashamed of in fact its still a huge hit!!! The next streak starts now!!!! I believe the next single will be SWISLY because it will end the Era with a bang!!!

jbrown

Deep down in my heart I really dont want the streak to end and I am still hoping until the next single comes out. I guess I am really delusional.lol.

thaifood

Everyone should go over & read the comment from our old pal Jatale. There will be no doubt about where his/her heart was around this place.

teesharky

wow Jatale has really gone over to the dark side. lol Wishing a divorce on Carrie is really sick and twisted.

jptexas

Everyone should go over & read the comment from our old pal Jatale. There will be no doubt about where his/her heart was around this place.

ditto ------ been there, seen that. I know where MY hearts lies. Right here supporting Carrie Marie Underwood.

Suellen

I do believe that Mama's Song would have been #1 if it wasn't for Christmas music being played during the month of December.

Carrieflattsfan

I really hate seeing articles like this. :( What Carrie has accomplished is AMAZING. Any artist would love to have the track-record she does. But it's so typical of the media to build someone up, and tear them down as soon as everything stops working perfectly.

We knew the streak was going to end; I'm OK with MS breaking her streak. This song is meaningful to Carrie (and lots of other mothers and daughters), and it is something Carrie believes in and this is truly where her HEART is. To know that Carrie fights to release music she believes in is enough statisfaction for me.
She's proud of this song, video, and her relationship with Mike and her mother; I'm sure she's thrilled to know a song so personal to her was able to be heard by so many people.

The video is touching, sweet, and by far her most personal work to-date; she should be proud of it and ALL the work she has been able to accomplish.
A lot of people didn't believe in the power of the song, but Carrie proved there is so much power in a simple, heartfelt lyric. Just go look at the youtube comments from on the offical video. People criticize Carrie for not being open or personal enough with her music, yet she dared to open her heart and let us into a very private part of herself. That in itself is an amazing accomplishment, considering who Carrie is and how far she has come.

I'm so PROUD of Carrie and happy that she is comfortable enough with herself to open her heart to the world. Congratulations to her for an amazing streak, and being such an amazing true artist, regardless of numbers, spins or record sales.

Carrie herself says it all:
"We can be the kings and queens of anything we believe; it's written in the stars that shine above. A world where you and I belong, where FAITH AND LOVE WILL KEEP US STRONG. EXCATLY WHO WE ARE IS JUST ENOUGH.:)

12russ79

who's jatale? what do u know about this user?

He posed(poser) as a Carrie fan on this site but really was only here to cause trouble and to promote his artist(SWSRN) Posers are really easy to pick out of course no one is ever gonna be as easy as Jatele was thats for sure!!!