Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Carrie Underwood's streak of #1 singles ended?

teesharky

yeah I agree. Carrie just needs to fight back with the next single to end PO on a high note with another number 1.

Then, she can start the new album era on a high note, and hopefully we can get another streak. :)

Cow-1

It's strange, I am a HUGE Carrie fan, but for some reason, I don't care that Mama's Song "broke" the number 1 streak... For me it doesn't feel like it broke the streak. I mean it peaked at #2, and that is just one spot from number one. There is basically no difference... I am confident that Carrie's next single will bring her back to multi week number 1s especially if it is SWISLY, WCIS, or Quitter (Which is my favorite song off Play On besides CC). I think either of those three could SMASH!;)

slowtherush

if big machines can pull from #7 to #1 , maybe there's still hope that carrie's can pull through? I mean I know that BM had a lot of manipulation involved and I don't think carrie's management would ever do that but I think there still MIGHT be a chance to get it after kenny chesney is done...
maybe? didn't another poser say that carrie's label is still going for the charge?

If you're talking about Mine by SWSRN. It never peaked on BB. Only MediaBase. Some songs just fall shy of the top spot. Take Crazy Town by Jason Aldean. It peaked at number 2, and couldn't pass Paisley for the top spot. No one is ever guaranteed a number one hit single.

carriecountrystar

If you're talking about Mine by SWSRN. It never peaked on BB. Only MediaBase. Some songs just fall shy of the top spot. Take Crazy Town by Jason Aldean. It peaked at number 2, and couldn't pass Paisley for the top spot. No one is ever guaranteed a number one hit single.

yes it peaked on mediabase so it's still considered a #1 just like the others. my point was just that it's strange how it was able to LEAP so many spots in ONE week even while it was already dropping.

we were THIS CLOSE to #1-I'm happy mama's song made it this far though soo ON TO THE NEXT SINGLE :)