Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

Zach1998

Does anyone know if anyone on this website updates her Wikipedia information? I noticed that the single art for "Hate My Heart" was removed from it and was cuirous if anyone knew how to get it back on that site.

montdu39

Why is it so slow nowadays? What changed? No one wants to hear the same songs on the radio for 8-10 month, it would be nice to have new songs every 5-6 months.

CU4ever

Why is it so slow nowadays? What changed? No one wants to hear the same songs on the radio for 8-10 month, it would be nice to have new songs every 5-6 months.
I personally have noticed that radio now takes nearly every song to the top, or if not the top, the top 10/5. I think more songs used to peak outside that. So in other words the charts are even more manipulated now than they used to be, so there’s not as much room for songs to fly up the chart. Radio seems to only fly songs up the chart from combs or Wallen

Zach1998

Based on the MMI we have another song with promising early testing. Everyone make sure to do the Friday surveys like with Ghost Story, this is a big reason the song has been doing so good lately. The good feedback coming back gives incentive for stations to play it.

CU4ever

Based on the MMI we have another song with promising early testing. Everyone make sure to do the Friday surveys like with Ghost Story, this is a big reason the song has been doing so good lately. The good feedback coming back gives incentive for stations to play it.
Yeah, I wonder if testing is the reason this all of a sudden starting flying up the charts. It’s definitely being powered up

maddkat

Staff member
Last edited: