Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
HMH remains at #39 (-83/-.582)
39 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 880 974 -94 2.58

zimerman's 'Rock and a Hard Place' and Megan Moroney's 'Tennessee Orange' are the only songs to keep thier bullets

Last edited:

FanSince04

HMH remains at #39 (-83/-.582)
39 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 880 974 -94 2.58

zimerman's 'Rock and a Hard Place' and Megan Moroney's 'Tennessee Orange' are the only songs to keep thier bullets
Weird that it stays at #39 even with the loss of AI and spins.

CU4ever

Oh wow. Christmas over and already, we are back with audience gains after many bad days. Glad to see the good recovery starting!!

also: lol at stretchy pants being carries iconic Christmas hit!! Love it.

countrymusicfan15

Are you guys also getting that pop-up ad that says you have to watch a short video to access the full site here. Usually you can just X out of the pop-ups and they go away but this one won’t leave until you watch the little video ad thing. Hoping it goes away because it’s kind of annoying lol

CU4ever

Are you guys also getting that pop-up ad that says you have to watch a short video to access the full site here. Usually you can just X out of the pop-ups and they go away but this one won’t leave until you watch the little video ad thing. Hoping it goes away because it’s kind of annoying lol
Yes I am. The ads were already ridiculously bad enough (not really sure why we need so many really… we could use a new header for instance…) but now this new video and permission to view pages things is a new low… IMO 😅