Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
HMH remains at #24 (+17/-.030)
24 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2079 1882 197 7.883

remains at #40 in Canada (+12/+.017)

CU4ever

HMH should be receiving some pretty large conversions rather soon. There's a large gap between #22 and #23 (HMH), so hopefully it starts to receive some power up conversions. Especially with two songs dropping above HMH, the top 20/top twenty conversions are right around the corner!

maddkat

Staff member
HMH is passed by 'Dancin' in the Country' (+50/+.048) and drops to #24 (-29/+.157)
24 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2071 1972 99 8.326

remains at #41 in Canada (+14/+.033)

montdu39

^Just as a comparison, when was Dancin’ in the Country released as a single? Is HMH moving faster or slower up the chart?

maddkat

Staff member
^Just as a comparison, when was Dancin’ in the Country released as a single? Is HMH moving faster or slower up the chart?
it was sent to radio Nov 21, impact date Dec 5 ( he was coming off a number one and it goes without saying but I'm saying it - he's male ), HMH is moving slower

CU4ever

I don’t think dancing in the country goes far. While it may have passed up HMH, it’s audience gains this week have been minimal. I think the heavy robot auto tune will hopefully cause this one to stall and HMH can repass it

CU4ever

^ it's streaming very well, far better then HMH. Radio puts a lot of emphasis on streaming now , which is odd since it takes away from thier audience. It'll be a hit.
I still think it’ll test really bad. It’s extremely auto tuned. There were several songs recently that despite good streaming couldn’t make the top even if they came close to it

plus I don’t think streaming is an end all. There’s a few songs in the teens doing very good and those too are streaming about as well as HMH is (which I think is starting to hopefully pick up with streams)

maddkat

Staff member
^ I agree using streaming , especially with so many free services, is a joke. I hate streaming. Unfortunately DITC is also now at #10 on callout, so it's testing well, and HMH at #34.

mediabase late updating today

CU4ever

^ I agree using streaming , especially with so many free services, is a joke. I hate streaming. Unfortunately DITC is also now at #10 on callout, so it's testing well, and HMH at #34.

mediabase late updating today
Oh no. Thank you for the info! Cannot believe that it is testing well. He sounds like such a robot in that. I hope HmH will get some better streaming numbers but I also hope radio won’t solely look at that for HMH as it is testing well and they are ignoring it for others. I guess DITC if it stays near HMH, UMG can always hold it back if HMH needs to repas it for a big push down the line too

Zach1998

I don't think "Dancing in the country" will be an issue for "Hate My Heart." There's no reason for UMG to hold that song back since it's so far out from HMH peaking, so it'll probably continue to outgain HMH and make its way up the chart and peak a month or so earlier than Carrie. We're still in the very early stages so I don't think there's any reason to be concerned. Radio has actually been converting this one pretty well all things considered, since it hasn't even appeared in the top 50 on the Hot County Songs chart (which consists of airplay, sales, & streams.)

Just thankful radio didn't give her the same treatment they gave Miranda and Maren with their second singles. I think "Strange" peaked around 45 on mediabase after 4 months and "I Can't Love You Anymore" didn't even go top 50.

maddkat

Staff member
HMH remains at #24 (+12/+.087)
24 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2083 2025 58 8.413

will move to #23 this afternoon with recurrents removed