Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate My Heart chart updates

CU4ever

Things have really slowed down again. These updates suck. So frustrating.
I think radio is waiting on testing or something to convert it. I noticed a few songs around 12-15 that are now doing fine similarly struggled right before the top 20

PRGuy79

My concern with the slow rate of ascent is that we may not get a third or fourth single from this album. If this peaks in summer as the tour winds down, I fear that there will be very little left in the album era to justify promotion of another single. Without a tour or regular media appearances, how will the label maintain exposure that must come with marketing a single? I would never have envisoned the possibility of a Carrie era ending short of four singles, but we seem to be in a very, very different world.

CU4ever

My concern with the slow rate of ascent is that we may not get a third or fourth single from this album. If this peaks in summer as the tour winds down, I fear that there will be very little left in the album era to justify promotion of another single. Without a tour or regular media appearances, how will the label maintain exposure that must come with marketing a single? I would never have envisoned the possibility of a Carrie era ending short of four singles, but we seem to be in a very, very different world.
I mean, they at least promoted drinking alone after the tour was over. So I think a third single is safe. My head theory is new music comes in 2024, so they may just do three singles but I do think four is possible if three is a big hit (and if they’d choose crazy angels, it will be 😏)

maddkat

Staff member
all songs ,but those by a precious few, take 9-10 months to climb the charts. And most artist release 3-4 singles so I think a third single will happen.
Hopefully a new album happens before it'd be time for a fourth.

Last edited:

Zach1998

I think we will for sure get at least 3 singles, and it will most likely be “Burn.” This might be the first time we don’t get 4 though since chart runs are so long now, and that’s the number of singles most artist are getting from their albums except the select few. If they for sure wanted 4 the album probably should’ve been pushed back to correlate with the release of single 2, like they did with CP.

I think there’s a chance we get a fourth, but it’s going to come down to what’s going on at that time. She may have a collaboration lined up or as someone mentioned on Twitter, 2024 would be 10 years since the GH album, so we may get Greatest Hits Decade #2 with some new songs. If neither of these happen I think we’ll get a fourth just to keep her name out there.

maddkat

Staff member
HMH's problem is it's not seeing conversions to daytime/more spins like DITC did when it hit top 30. Still stuck on overnights ,and that probably has something to do with it's lackluster streams/sales. Until it/if it does it's not going to move much.

HMH remains at #23 (+14 / -.175)

)
23 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2117 2050 67 8.307

remains at #38 in Canada (-13/-.007)

Last edited:

CU4ever

HMH's problem is it's not seeing conversions to daytime/more spins like DITC did when it hit top 30. Still stuck on overnights ,and that probably has something to do with it's lackluster streams/sales. Until it/if it does it's not going to move much.

HMH remains at #23 (+14 / -.149)
23 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Hate My Heart 2117 2050 67 8.307

remains at #38 in Canada (-13/-.007)
My problem with this is, sam hunt and Keith urban aren’t streaming any better. Neither have chart on the hot 100 yet and both got powered up. Now both also did struggle around this time too but recently radio decided to power them up despite no sales/streams

PRGuy79

I think we will for sure get at least 3 singles, and it will most likely be “Burn.” This might be the first time we don’t get 4 though since chart runs are so long now, and that’s the number of singles most artist are getting from their albums except the select few. If they for sure wanted 4 the album probably should’ve been pushed back to correlate with the release of single 2, like they did with CP.

I think there’s a chance we get a fourth, but it’s going to come down to what’s going on at that time. She may have a collaboration lined up or as someone mentioned on Twitter, 2024 would be 10 years since the GH album, so we may get Greatest Hits Decade #2 with some new songs. If neither of these happen I think we’ll get a fourth just to keep her name out there.
I agree with everything about this assessment except the selection of "Burn" as the next single. I am forever Team Crazy Angels or Team Pink Champagne. :D

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
My problem with this is, sam hunt and Keith urban aren’t streaming any better. Neither have chart on the hot 100 yet and both got powered up. Now both also did struggle around this time too but recently radio decided to power them up despite no sales/streams
and both are males. country will forever treat women as second class

I'm not saying it won't get converted. it will eventually but radio takes it's sweet time with songs by women

Last edited:
Reactions: Hil

montdu39

They should do another round of promo for the song. Make some posts on TikTok and insta stories, do something to help! Carrie herself could post about HMH. It’s a great bop song that should smash. I don’t get it.

PRGuy79

They should do another round of promo for the song. Make some posts on TikTok and insta stories, do something to help! Carrie herself could post about HMH. It’s a great bop song that should smash. I don’t get it.
I think their behind the scenes video was that attempt, but I question the strategy. They linked to the behind the scenes footage - not the video itself. I would have uploaded the native footage from behind the scenes and then linked to the official video so that traffic is being driven directly to what they want streamed most.