Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY drops to #2 (-162/-.378)
2 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 8250 8831 -581 39.845

• Sad
Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

Oh well. Disappointing I believe it could have gotten 3-4 weeks but a big hit nonetheless and I’m happy!

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

Absolutely amazing the life this song has had. They’re not even pushing for a third week and it could come so close. If they do drop FL after this week, maybe IIDLY could go back to the top. This has happened before

maddkat

Staff member
^it was outgained in AIs on mediabase today by .604 and is now a mere .366 ahead of FL. Of course BB has a different panel, so it does have a chance just not necessarily a good one. 😉 But 🤞 the label works hard today to get it the spins it needs on the BB panel.

Last edited:

monkeyboy16

I heard FL for the first time in full yesterday and I really don’t see the appeal, other than the chorus. It would be very satisfying to see Carrie and Jason block it on the BB chart lol

maddkat

Staff member
I heard FL for the first time in full yesterday and I really don’t see the appeal, other than the chorus. It would be very satisfying to see Carrie and Jason block it on the BB chart lol
if it's not #1 this week it most likely will be next week. country radio loves a commercial jingle