Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

CU4ever

Looking at the numbers and I just don’t see how we could not get #1 on billboard this week. CAY is over 3 million behind and only has 2 days left

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

^ 3 days left. BB week ends on Monday.
Gonna be close again this week. IIDLY is a big hit that'll hang in the BB top 10 for a while.
I wasn’t counting the third day to be honest since it’ll lose the countdown AirPlay spins that day

maddkat

Staff member
still a chance at #1 on BB as CAF slowed a bit today in AIs with just .792
It's still 2.602 behind IIDLY ,which only lost .090 today, with 2 days left in the week.
Last week FL was .265 behind on Monday and beat IIDLY by just .338

CU4ever

Fingers crossed! Just amazing how this song is not going anywhere. With the holiday slowdown, it will probably stay in the top 10 until 2022.

and it may regain its bullet on mediabase too

yehchern

FL is falling on radio rapidly and IIDLY have some streaming gains due to Jason's album release week. Is there a shot at No.1 on HCS? or maybe AMA week?

Zach1998

Hoping IIDLY can get another week at #1 on BB.

The reason Fancy Like is crashing like it is, is due to it being on the same label as Chasing After You (which they are putting all their efforts on getting it to #1.)

rcramer

That crazy manipulation…. How many songs got to the penthouse that way…..

id rather see it done naturally…. But then would be nice seeing radio programmers playing fair but we know that would never happen…..

FanSince04

Currently sitting at #16 and #61 on iTunes. I don’t know how that works… do they combine the single and album version? I’ve always wondered how that works when an artist releases a single and it charts, then the album and the same song charts.

maddkat

Staff member
#1 is still looking like a possibility tomorrow with CAY (+185/+.911) still 1.449 AIs back of IIDLY (-31/-.242)
for reference last Sunday FL was only .4 behind IIDLY , It's going to be very close again this week

Zach1998

^ that’s only if Sony pushes through till tomorrow to get BB. And we know from experience that 99% of the time they don’t. I think we have a good chance.

CU4ever

^ that’s only if Sony pushes through till tomorrow to get BB. And we know from experience that 99% of the time they don’t. I think we have a good chance.
Also CAY will lose its extra countdown audience and spins it gained last Monday so it will have a minimal gain at best .

gonna be a squeaker!