Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm done

Ann055

I will not be bullied on twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not post on twitter effectifve now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not post on carrie fans, nor will i make new threds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some, if not all of you, are disgusted with my tweets regarding my 20 year old kitty, tiger, whose body is comletely shutting down; therefore she will die soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can hate me; that is your choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am and alway have been a 'legend', as you call it at carrie fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will find everything coming up regarding carrie, as i have on carrie fans...you can find it on your own !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are the same certain people on carrie fans that are on twitter who think people who leave carrie fans want attention - you know who are as do i - i assure you i am not one of those people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time on twitter and carrie fans -- this does not apply to all carrie fans and you know who is doesn't apply to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye twitter and carrie fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certain people on twitter and carrie fans can dis me all you want, but i'm a strong woman and you don't bother be at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out

allamericangirl8

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I totally missed something.

I'm sure this isn't final, or maybe it's just wishful thinking since I depend on your tweets and love your posts. :(

Claire2004

Hey, hey, now, what happened Ann? I haven't been posting much lately, but I do try to visit here daily, but I don't know what happened. What's going on? Ann, you have lots of friends here, and we have our little group at twitter. Please stay Ann.

AdamJ

Ann---what has happened? I am not on here often as school and my job keeps me very busy but I can assure you that I, for one, depend on you and others here for information about Carrie and I can't begin to tell you all how much I appreciate your work and time searching for the information you bring here. I don't go on twitter (no time) but I do know it can be brutal at times and I know there are a few here that gets testy at times but I am sure they look for the information you and others bring here and read it. Ann--you can not let a few disgruntled people take you down. You are a strong person with a lot of faith---so---ignore those unhappy posters and stay strong and do what you like. It is YOUR LIFE!!!!! I am sure you know there are a lot of people that get their kicks from arguing with others. It makes them feel good when they know you are upset and they get their kicks from doing this. They are very troubled and unhappy people. Can you imagine how Carrie feels when she is dissed and ignored by the very industry she loves? Take a tip from Carrie and live your life, with your own thoughts and convictions and go on with doing what you love to do. We, CARRIE FANS, love you and appreciate all your hard work---and we pray for your good health. Reconsider---PLEASE!!!!!

DizzyDollyDee

Like others have already said, I haven't a clue either what has happened. I, thankfully, don't twitter or tweet or text - whatever. I find facebook can also be very destructive. This era's technology doesn't give people a chance to really think what they post - they just say things without thinking about the repercussions. I've also seen some posters here that are easily riled and have just learned to ignore them. I don't post a lot but enjoy your posts immensely and can't imagine what we'll do without your input. Hopefully you'll have a chance to reconsider and stay. You will be missed if you don't and I'm very sorry to hear you have been hurt so badly. Please reconsider for those of us who have not been involved.

pandy

Ann, I have always LOVED what you brought to CF. There are all different ages and genders on this site, but Carrie brings us all together. Some people are just downers, I get that at work a lot. Please don't leave us.

JerryDS

Ann as I said at the time I had not been on here for along time until Carrie's Blown Away tour started. And when I went on the site that first night you, Ann, along with mostly Darabee are the ones that kept me coming back. I loved everything and all the hard work you and her put out in getting as many pic, tweets and videos up all night long. I once even called you the hardest working women on Carrie fans. I was watching and waiting for you to come back when you computer went down and felt for you, but never mentioned it, when you told us of your troubles. I and many others will miss you and hope you reconsider and keep on posting. The ones who are giving you a hard time are not worth the time to get upset over. I usually would not take the time to write all this, but you are worth it to this Carrie Fans site and me personally.

Suellen

Ann, I hope you will reconsider and not leave Carriefans but that is your choice; I will miss you and hoping you will stay.

friendship_278.jpg

Last edited:

Carrieflattsfan

"Later",...really - must be part of the twitter creeps that say they are Carrie Fans......

Ann,

There will always be people who try to bring you down. Don't pay attention to them, they are not worth it. Carrie has millions of true fans who love her for who she is and always will be here to support her. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for our love for Carrie.

Carriefans has allowed me to meet so many amazing, resilient people, yourself included. This board wouldn't be the same without your positivity and love for our Carrie. It really angers me that anyone would say anything about your cat when she's suffering. That is a terrible thing to do, and I hope you block them and don't take it to heart. Don't focus on such things, it'll only make things worse.

I hope you know there are tons of fans here who value you and are here for support if you need it. We love you.

Last edited:

rainbow1

Ann, you know how I feel, without my saying. Why don't you take a few days, until your trauma with your kitty...comes to some conclusion. I know you are not feeling well....maybe in that time, you will have a different perspective. I pray for you, and your son, and your kitty. Remember, we have no control, over what others say or do. Only the way that we react to them.

JerryDS

Ann, you know how I feel, without my saying. Why don't you take a few days, until your trauma with your kitty...comes to some conclusion. I know you are not feeling well....maybe in that time, you will have a different perspective. I pray for you, and your son, and your kitty. Remember, we have no control, over what others say or do. Only the way that we react to them.

Very well said rainbow1 and Ann you are very much loved here and so important to this site, so here's hoping you reconsider. I second what rainbow1 and others have just said.

Cps235

Ann, I appreciate you so very much. You bring so much positive energy here on CarrieFans and on Twitter. I'm so sorry that you're going through a difficult time. All I can say is ignore those you are throwing bad energy in your way. I know that's hard to do, but you're strong. Hang in there. You have tons of love and support from most of the people on here and on twitter including me.

I'm always here for you whenever you need a friend. Don't feel like you are carrying the weight of the world on your own.

bearball49

Ann, I am so sorry someone has offended you. I know it was not me as I have only tweeted a handful of times and only about Carrie. There are always going to be those insensitives. Please do no absense yoyrself from here because omeone disrespected you. I have had my feelings stepped on a time or two when someone thought my ideas were farfetched at best. We all have our own ideas and nobody hould be direspecting anyone for those ideas. As a family who makes their dogs FAMILY or CHILDREN, I can understand you being distraught over your cat. My son just made the decision to put down his beautiful 10 year old lab as he was struggling daily to breathe and having daily seizures. We miss Emmitt like crazy and my son brought him home to rest on his property. People that do not have that kind of an affinity for their animals do not get it. I know you are upset over your pet and the treatment you received, but please try to remember that there are a lot of us tht care for you and were not involved in this. Maybe take a cooling off period if you have to, but please reconsder your decision to leave as you will be missed. We care about yoy regardless of your decision. Take care of yourself, Brenda

Pi314CA

Take care Ann. Please feel free to PM me anytime. You can count on me to help you in any way I can. God bless. Perhaps one of my favorite verse will be helpful:

Philippians 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.