Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Michael Fisher

terilyn

^Thanks for taking the time and putting these all together. Makes it easy to run through w/out repetition.

CarrieAddicted

This video made my WHOLE year.
I swear I had never seen such an adorable, cute and precious video.
I even cried tears of joy.

Her laugh, her happiness, Isaiah's laugh....

maddkat

Staff member
12298983_456256984565694_1104570343_n.jpg

exercising with Mom
https://www.instagram.com/p/-eYggCrqoY/?taken-by=carrieunderwood

Kizmet311

I'm surprised no one has posted the instagram video of Carrie doing squats (or something) while holding Isaiah. I don't know how to do it.

JB172

I'm surprised no one has posted the instagram video of Carrie doing squats (or something) while holding Isaiah. I don't know how to do it.

Donna has it posted in the twitter thread and the exercising with mom link in this thread is the video.

JB172

With the way she gushes & beams every time she talks about Isaiah, with the slobbery kisses video, the video & pic she posted today makes me even more convinced than I already was that once the little guy starts school she is going to really scale back on the career side of things.

Last edited:

Zman312

With the way she gushes & beams every time she talks about Isaiah, with the slobbery kisses video, the video & pic she posted today makes me even more convinced than I already was that once the little guy starts school she is going to really scale back on the career size of things.

YUP, she said in the UK HELLO that once she has more kids she, everything she will dedicate more time at home. SO prepare guys.