Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Michael Fisher

sco

Thanks for the pictures. They are adorable. I think Carrie and Mike found a good compromise between the public thirst for pictures and their desire for privacy. They clearly didn't make the baby available for photographers and carefully chose which personal photos they were willing to share so that we get a glimpse but still can't really see his face. They did the same thing with allowing reporters at the cabin. They don't allow them in their home but the cabin gives the public a little hint.

maddkat

Staff member
sleeping with Daddy

CRYP7ARUkAAP9g8.jpg:large

mading

OMGOSH - he is sooooo adorable! I mean how could he not be when his parents are Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher!! He is such a cutie pie! My favorite pictures are the pumpkin mask exposing one of his eyes, the one where he is reading and the one wearing the hockey jersey. OK I guess they are all equally GREAT! He is one lucky kid to have them as his parents! Thanks for posting them!!!!

pgk

Isiah sure does look like Mike. He is a little cutie pie.

Isaiah in the pumpkin costume reveals that his mouth is just like Carrie's, down to the little tip in the middle of the top lip. What a precious baby. Love the silhouette of Carrie and baby. Adorable pics.

Louisa

Here's some of the lyrics to "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted". This is such a sweet tribute to Isaiah.

Never pictured myself singing lullabies
Sitting in a rocking chair in the middle of the night
In the quiet, in the dark
You're stealing every bit of my heart with your daddy's eyes
What a sweet surprise

opry051008

Do you think that by 4 years old we might get a picture of Isaiah from the front. lol.

Thank goodness Mike is still playing hockey. She's going to want to go to a game and will have no choice but to give us a good one. : )

Ann055

Thanks Donna for the scans! Isaiah is the cutest little mouse ever! I haven't got my People yet - grrrr - 2 stores today & they didn't have any! Have to look elsewhere tomorrow.

Callie

To those who say all she does is scream: NOT
To those wanting a love song, albeit blended with a pretty lullaby: This should soothe your needs
To those wanting her to use her beautiful natural soft/med tone: I am happy

Storyteller: You are 4 for 4 and I can hardly wait for Friday morning ups man.

teesharky

Thiose baby blue eyes are going to be stunning if they are anything like Mike's. Per the Isaiah song-- he definitely has his Daddy's eyes. So cute!