Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Michael Fisher

DizzyDollyDee

Beings we have only seen the back of his head for months, I feel like I've got it memorized!!! He has one perfect shaped head and his ears are adorable!! I prefer he takes up music than get his poor body beat up on the ice rink but thats a mom for you. Love sports but never wanted any of my own to get hurt. I do hope you guys are right and she has plans for us to see his face. Other artist share their children's pictures. Doesn't have to be daily but at this age it would be perfect as he'll change so much still. She said on one of her interviews that he was rolling all over the place - can't just put him down any more and count on him being in the same place when she gets back. I think she is definitely enjoying every step of being a Mom!!

teesharky

Yep this is little Isaiah: hehe

th

Gator

Adorable pic! Mike and Carrie are being great, cautious parents, and I applaud them for not showing Isaiah's face. This way he can be anonymous when out with some family members and caregivers without fear of paparazzi, or other weirdos. It's really for his own safety. Hopefully, some day we can see more of him, but I don't see it in the foreseeable future.

teesharky

I still think that perhaps Carrie has a People Mag exclusive deal up her sleeve-- maybe when her album drops? Either that--- or she just decided to protect his face from the public, as said above by someone.

We did get to see his face in the hockey picture, but his eyes were closed to that is not quite the same. We saw his face in that one pic with Mike, but that was long ago too.

However- I am grateful for any pictures she does share, as it is still really sweet to see the back of his cute head.

jbrown

Beings we have only seen the back of his head for months, I feel like I've got it memorized!!! He has one perfect shaped head and his ears are adorable!! I prefer he takes up music than get his poor body beat up on the ice rink but thats a mom for you. Love sports but never wanted any of my own to get hurt. I do hope you guys are right and she has plans for us to see his face. Other artist share their children's pictures. Doesn't have to be daily but at this age it would be perfect as he'll change so much still. She said on one of her interviews that he was rolling all over the place - can't just put him down any more and count on him being in the same place when she gets back. I think she is definitely enjoying every step of being a Mom!!

I have not seen your comments about the SB song DizzyDollyDee. Do you like it? I am curious as to how you feel about it.

bigbluegrl23

I still think that perhaps Carrie has a People Mag exclusive deal up her sleeve-- maybe when her album drops? Either that--- or she just decided to protect his face from the public, as said above by someone.

We did get to see his face in the hockey picture, but his eyes were closed to that is not quite the same. We saw his face in that one pic with Mike, but that was long ago too.

However- I am grateful for any pictures she does share, as it is still really sweet to see the back of his cute head.

I REALLY hope she doesn't have an exclusive deal to show off her kid. You know how you protect your kids from the spotlight? Don't take away their right to privacy by placing them on magazine covers. There is one reason only she isn't showing his face. It's because she's protecting him.

Daraebe

I REALLY hope she doesn't have an exclusive deal to show off her kid. You know how you protect your kids from the spotlight? Don't take away their right to privacy by placing them on magazine covers. There is one reason only she isn't showing his face. It's because she's protecting him.

Exactly, I don't see Carrie doing any kind of magazine cover with Isaiah. We know how private Carrie and Mike are in regards to their own relationship, so you can imagine just how protective they are of Isaiah. Carrie has stated that she and Mike are going to do their best to give him a normal life and by keeping his face out of the spotlight allows them to let him go out in public and not be hounded by the press. They may live in Nashville where pictures are limited and nothing like LA but with Carrie coming up with a new era. The press is on her at all times so she is doing what a Mom does best and that is to protect her child.

I suspect that if we do get a picture of him, it will be at one of Mike's hockey game.

liz278

And she has shown his face a couple of times. But I agree with those that say Carrie and Mike aren't going to do a magazine shoot. There's a good reason why we don't see his face. And you all know the crazy people who are out there. We probably only see a little bit of the craziness that celebrities have to deal with.

DizzyDollyDee

I have not seen your comments about the SB song DizzyDollyDee. Do you like it? I am curious as to how you feel about it.

I haven't said a lot because I'm all over the place. It seems very disloyal to share negative feelings about anything she puts out as I'm such a big fan. I love the music, I love the way she sings it, but not fond of the lyrics. I'm really not fond of lyrics where you need someone to explain the true deeper meaning. A lot of people will hear the song and never stop and look for a deeper meaning and for them it'll come across as sometimes life gets so stressful its okay to reach out for a drink or smoke to get through it. Its not something I want encouraged.

JB172

I haven't said a lot because I'm all over the place. It seems very disloyal to share negative feelings about anything she puts out as I'm such a big fan. I love the music, I love the way she sings it, but not fond of the lyrics. I'm really not fond of lyrics where you need someone to explain the true deeper meaning. A lot of people will hear the song and never stop and look for a deeper meaning and for them it'll come across as sometimes life gets so stressful its okay to reach out for a drink or smoke to get through it. Its not something I want encouraged.

You are in no way being disloyal if you don't like a certain song that she does, if you don't like Smoke Break or any other song that she does there isn't anything wrong with that.

DizzyDollyDee

You are in no way being disloyal if you don't like a certain song that she does, if you don't like Smoke Break or any other song that she does there isn't anything wrong with that.

Thanks and regardless I still support her - as normally she is the best role model around. Adore everything she does - normally. Just don't want her to think she has to put out a different message song to get that critical approval.

jbrown

Thanks and regardless I still support her - as normally she is the best role model around. Adore everything she does - normally. Just don't want her to think she has to put out a different message song to get that critical approval.

Not to worry because I don't think that 's what Carrie is trying to do. She just put in a song how a stress and pressure in life could affect people's thinking and it is very true in everyday life. I heard lots of people saying when they are so stressed out at work, "I could use a drink, literally or he drives me to drink". These are reality but you don't have to do it. If you noticed at the end of the video they all went went to the bar and had a good time dancing and laughing as their smoke break. But I respect how you felt about the song and happy that you still support her.

terilyn

^Nothing to be sorry about I see new post keep thinking someone found a new pic of the little man. No problem.