Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Michael Fisher

Kizmet311

That picture is just adorable. Love it, although I, too, can't wait for our first picture of Carrie and Isaiah.

maddkat

Staff member
she is such a tease!!!!

isaiah_zpsemn05jqh.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/628XqyLqlL/?taken-by=carrieunderwood

Kizmet311

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing! But yes, ANOTHER picture from the back and still no Carrie with Isaiah. She really is a tease, lol.

Daraebe

Keeping his face out of the public eye is a great idea for now. They are so private and they are keeping his life as normal as can be by keeping his face out of the media. In time we will see it but I wonder also that by keeping his face out of the media and stuff that it allows say babysitters and others to take him out and people have no clue that it is him, so they don't have to worry about people taking pictures

Pi314CA

Very cute! Isaiah is about 6 months old and he is strong enough to sit up and hold his head up firmly. It's been so long since I've had little ones but I don't recall toddlers doing this so early.

teesharky

He still has the blonde hair like Carrie! So cute! He looks like Schroeder from the Peanuts.......haha--- playing Beethoven. lol

So I had no idea they made little toy pianos like that. How cute!