Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isaiah Michael Fisher

oldyfan

I never thought of zooming in. They are exactly the same color as Mikes. I think she may have started WINK while she was pregnant, but there is no way she could have known his eyes would be like his Daddy's expecially since she has hazel (brown/green) eyes. I also have hazel eyes only mine are green/blue.

Louisa

Carrie's note to Isaiah in the liner notes of Storyteller.

To my sweet Isaiah, thank you for showing me how to truly love. You are the sunshine in my day … every day! I am the luckiest person in the world to get to call myself your mom.

maddkat

Staff member
Carrie's note to Isaiah in the liner notes of Storyteller.
she sounded ,on the Today Show ,like she simply could not wait to get back home to him.
Gotta be so hard to be away especially at this age when he changes every day.I feel for Mike when she heads out on tour.I hope they can schedule so her doesn't have to be away from Isaiah for too long of periods

Kizmet311

she sounded ,on the Today Show ,like she simply could not wait to get back home to him.
Gotta be so hard to be away especially at this age when he changes every day.I feel for Mike when she heads out on tour.I hope they can schedule so her doesn't have to be away from Isaiah for too long of periods

It's not going to get any easier either. Wait until he's a toddler and cries and begs mommy not to leave. I've experienced that just this week with mine not wanting me to go to work a couple days. It breaks your heart.

Louisa

Carrie talking about Isaiah on Ellen.

"He's the sweetest and smiliest baby, I think, ever," she gushed. "So, that's a blessing when you're waking up at three o'clock in the morning. [When] he's smiling at you, that makes it not so bad."

Louisa

Carrie talks about Isaiah and how she copes with being a mom.

- Parents.com

P: Are you seeing bits of his personality start to come through?

CU: I feel like he's starting to look more and more like Mike. Sometimes [I see] his facial expressions and I'll be like, "That's your dad." He's just so sweet and happy. Neither [Mike or I] are morning people, and first thing in the morning Isaiah's smilin' happy. I don't know where he got that because both of us are like, "Don't talk to me, I need to have my breakfast and my cup of coffee before I can function." He's just always smilin' and it's weird but it makes it easier to be a parent. If he's fussy in the middle of the night, I'll wake up and go upstairs and try to calm him down and he'll just look at me and just start grinnin' and I think, Well, it's 3 o'clock in the morning, but this isn't so bad. It's ok because you're happy I'm here. You're happy to see me.

teesharky

That is so freakin' cute! I feel like this is way better than just a still picture of Carrie and the baby! We got a video!

Gator

They are so adorable! Both are so happy. Lucky baby. Great parents and happy baby. Perfect!

Louisa

Aww! Such a sweet moment between mother and son. Carrie looks blissfully happy. Isaiah is so adorable. They're a beautiful family. ❤️

2vlwav4.jpg