Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

Such a cute name. It’s nice to see him finally here. I feel like it’s taken forever!

Bryan did make me giggle considering the comments she made during her speech at the Oklahoma hall of fame.

maddkat

Staff member
watch the video at the tweet

@TheTyBentliShow
Baby Fisher is here! @carrieunderwood @mikefisher1212
1f476-1f3fb.png
1f41f.png
@chasemmusic #10MinuteTune

https://twitter.com/TheTyBentliShow/status/1088435897329172480

DaisyTweets

I keep looking at all the pictures -- and especially the one of Isaiah. I wonder if wanted to wear his hat for the first time meeting his little brother????

And just think how different its going to be for the Fishers this time around -- Mike is retired now so he can be much more helpful this time. Not that he wasn't with Isaiah but he had to keep to his hockey schedule and stuff when Isaiah was born.

Farawayhills

Congratulations to the Fisher and Underwood families, and thanks be for a safe birth!

The baby's middle name seems especially fitting for new fans across the Atlantic. Although more usually spelt Brian here, it's a Celtic name, meaning the High One. It's most famous bearer in history was Brian Boru, an eleventh century King, who temporarily broke the power of both the O'Neil High Kings, and the Norse Kings of Dublin.

(Some, by the way, who saw that both Carrie and Angaleena were pregnant at the CMAs may be interested to know that Angeleena's birth (of a daughter) was almost synchronized with Carrie's! I'll post details in the celebrity gossip thread)

PRGuy79

Welcome to the world, Jacob Bryan Fisher! May God bless you and your wonderful family.

I missed out on guessing the date (and all other details), but Jacob is also the name of my oldest son. A great choice! : )

lolita55

According to that article Bryan is Carrie's grandfather's name in addition to her father's middle name.

I love when people name their kids after family members whether it is the first or the middle name. My family has been doing it for years, and it is not just the boys named after their dad, my great grandmother named her daughter after her, they have the same first name.