Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

teesharky

Agree. Also—

In that one photo Jacob has blue eyes like Mike. But light hair like Carrie. Kind of Brad Pitt in the making. Haha Izzy has brown eyes right?

sco

Agree. Also—

In that one photo Jacob has blue eyes like Mike. But light hair like Carrie. Kind of Brad Pitt in the making. Haha Izzy has brown eyes right?

It’s hard to tell from the few pictures we have but it appears that Isaiah has brown eyes or at least hazel. There was an interview with Runaway June where one of the ladies said Jacob looks just like Carrie.

Suellen

Carrie posted on Instagram with a full face of Jacob; he’s so cute, when Mike sings to him he cries, Carrie starts to sing and he stops crying.

Last edited:

MSCarriefan

He really does favor Carrie. That video is adorable. He loves his mommy's voice. I have a feeling this is going viral.

Smokyiiis

I’ve been watching this over and over on Instagram this morning laughing my butt off! (Well I looked and my butts still there but the video is hilarious). Carrie wins again!

Last edited:

jaymiee

Omgg justin Timberlake commented?? Does this mean a collab maybe?! Lol I know carries said she would duet with him in the past

oldyfan

It’s hard to tell from the few pictures we have but it appears that Isaiah has brown eyes or at least hazel. There was an interview with Runaway June where one of the ladies said Jacob looks just like Carrie.

The pictures from Carrie’s Hollywood Star show a side by side of Isaiah & Carrie and their eyes appear to be the same color. Which would mean Izzy’s most likely are hazel.