Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jacob Bryan Fisher

Kizmet311

I love when people name their kids after family members whether it is the first or the middle name. My family has been doing it for years, and it is not just the boys named after their dad, my great grandmother named her daughter after her, they have the same first name.

My middle name is Margaret - my mom and my dad both had a sister named Margaret (the oldest sibling in the family on both sides) so I think it was pretty much a given, lol. When I had my daughter I really struggled about whether to pass my middle name on to her to keep a tradition going. I ultimately gave her the middle name of Alice - to name her after my favorite aunt, my mom's sister, who passed away from breast cancer before my daughter was born. At one point we considered naming her Margaret Alice and calling her Maggie for short (my husband's deceased grandmother's name), but his cousin already has a daughter named Maggie (although we never see them so still considered it). I even thought about just naming my daughter Alice as her first name, but was afraid that it would be weird for my family members, especially my cousin, Alice's daughter since Alice passed in 2011 and my daughter was born in 2012, so it seemed too soon to call her just Alice. My cousin never had any kids of her own, but I still didn't want to seem insensitive. She was greatly touched by me giving my daughter Alice as her middle name, since I made sure to run it by her first.

Anyway, I love it when parents pass down family names for all or part of a child's name.

mbh

I just had a moment and plugged random dates into one of those pregnancy calculators (my cousin used it a ton).
I took the comment from her stylist saying she was due 3 days a part from Carrie and also thinking that she was 16 weeks when she annouced and played around with the dates. That would mean baby Fisher could be due January 23rd and she could have him safely after January 9.

Awesome investigative reporting! Hope you can predict if Carrie will win 2019 ACM Awards.

mbh

he's here!!

Dxnv0HXX0AU5E3h.jpg:large

DxnvxDvWsAEvZqZ.jpg:large

DxnvyI9W0AAgLNn.jpg:large

carrieunderwood

Jacob Bryan Fisher entered the world in the wee hours of the morning on Monday...his mom, dad and big brother couldn’t be happier for God to trust them with taking care of this little miracle! Our hearts are full, our eyes are tired and our lives are forever changed. Life is good...

May the Almighty God bless you all forever and shower you MORE with blessings in life. Amen.

Smokyiiis

Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher welcomed their second son on January 21 after a long delivery, according to 'Us Weekly.'

Carrie Underwood allegedly had a “long” delivery with her second child after a tough road to a baby that, as the Inquisitr previously reported, involved three consecutive miscarriages. That’s according to a new report from Us Weekly, who revealed that after a difficult year, she and husband Mike Fisher are loving their new life as a family of four with newborn son Jacob and 3-year-old Isaiah.
Speaking about the birth of baby Jacob on January 21, a source alleged to the outlet that his “delivery was long, but there were no complications.”
“The road to having this baby was so difficult emotionally and physically on both Mike and Carrie, so to have Jacob come home happy and healthy really fills them with immeasurable joy,” the Underwood insider then added of the couple becoming parents for a second time.

Though Underwood and Fisher have understandably been staying pretty under the radar since both announced the birth of little Jacob on Instagram on January 23, only sharing a few sparing posts on social media, the insider added that it’s probably because the couple is just so happy enjoying their family life right now.
According to the outlet’s inside source, Jacob and Isaiah’s parents “are in total bliss right now” with their new baby.

The latest update on the couple comes shortly after the Inquisitr dished on the sweet bond Jacob already shares with his older brother Isaiah, with reports claiming that the 3-year-old allegedly sweetly refers to him being his “partner in crime.”
People also reported just how happy the twosome – who married back in 2010 – is right now, revealing that they’re spending a lot of time at home and are total “homebodies.”
“Carrie lives a very quiet life. They take Isaiah fishing, to the zoo and to farms so he can learn about animals,” a source told the outlet earlier this week. “They very much live a farm life and seem to love it.”

The insider also revealed that Carrie’s currently in “full nesting mode” right now as she tends to all of her new little man’s needs. But Underwood won’t be spending months and months under the radar.
As the Inquisitr previously reported, the “Love Wins” singer will actually be heading back to work fairly soon as she prepares for her upcoming North American tour.

Carrie’s Cry Pretty 360 Tour is set to kick off in North Carolina in early May, and her support act Runaway June recently revealed that the new mom will be in rehearsal mode sooner rather than later.

Speaking to PopCulture, Runaway June bandmember Naomi Cooke admitted that she and her fellow bandmates hadn’t yet spoken to the multiple Grammy winner since she welcomed baby Jacob into the world last week, but added, “but we will soon ’cause we start rehearsing really soon for the tour.”

lolita55

My middle name is Margaret - my mom and my dad both had a sister named Margaret (the oldest sibling in the family on both sides) so I think it was pretty much a given, lol. When I had my daughter I really struggled about whether to pass my middle name on to her to keep a tradition going. I ultimately gave her the middle name of Alice - to name her after my favorite aunt, my mom's sister, who passed away from breast cancer before my daughter was born. At one point we considered naming her Margaret Alice and calling her Maggie for short (my husband's deceased grandmother's name), but his cousin already has a daughter named Maggie (although we never see them so still considered it). I even thought about just naming my daughter Alice as her first name, but was afraid that it would be weird for my family members, especially my cousin, Alice's daughter since Alice passed in 2011 and my daughter was born in 2012, so it seemed too soon to call her just Alice. My cousin never had any kids of her own, but I still didn't want to seem insensitive. She was greatly touched by me giving my daughter Alice as her middle name, since I made sure to run it by her first.

Anyway, I love it when parents pass down family names for all or part of a child's name.

That is awesome. I think names should have a special meaning to you(not just be a name that you like). So when you name your child after somebody that you love. Nothing is better in my opinion.

Smokyiiis

https://tasteofcountry.com/carrie-u...dium=referral&utm_campaign=newsletter_4572278

Carrie Underwood hasn't shared photos of her 3-month-old baby boy Jacob, aside from his chunky little legs and toes. Her touring mates say the baby's resemblance to his mama is uncanny.Runaway June are opening Underwood's Cry Pretty Tour 360 this year, so they have spent a lot of time around the Fisher/Underwood family. The trio confirmed Underwood's story that Isiah has a major crush on Maddie Marlow of Maddie & Tae, who are also opening the summer tour. During a VIP performance at the 2019 Taste of Country Music Festival, they shared a story of the 4-year-old on his scooter, slow-rolling past Marlow as he gave her a lingering look.

As for the baby? "We love the baby!" Hannah Mulholland said prior to Runaway June's set at Hunter Mountain.
"He looks so much like Carrie," Jennifer Wayne adds. "Isaiah, her other boy, looks a lot like her husband (Mike Fisher) and Jacob looks a lot like Carrie."
"He watches with little headphones on, it's like, 'Awww,'" Mulholland continues. The Cry Pretty Tour 360 pre-party may not be rowdy, but it sounds adorable!
Jacob Bryan Fisher was born in January. He's the second son to Underwood and Fisher, born after several miscarriages.
Runaway June are currently enjoying their first Top 20 hit ever and anticipating the release of their new album Blue Roses, coming June 28. The collection also features a cover of Dwight Yoakam's "Fast as You" and a new song called "Head Over Heels" that they just released last week.
In notching a Top 20 single Runaway June become the first all-female trio with a Top 20 hit since SheDaisy in 2005.