Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood - If I Didn't Love You

FanSince04

not impressed with that video, especially since it was 85% Jason brooding.
Yeah... they could have done so much more.

Imagine...

Carrie and Jason could both be trying to begin relationships with other people. Carrie videoed in different outfits while on dates, Jason taking other women on dates, but during these scenes memories of them together could be playing in their minds. I see this being done with memories faded in the background while the focus is on Carrie and Jason with their dates, or when Carrie is on a date half of the screen could have been Jason reflecting on their relationship and vice versa for Jason being on a date.

Anything would have been preferred over this... but it's not a concert video at least lol.

FanSince04

P.S.

We may have a lot to say about the video but it is fulfilling it’s purpose. Up to #3 on iTunes all-genre and #2 Country. I predict the song will top the iTunes digital charts by tomorrow… if not sooner.

maryleepj

i thought the parts of Jason lamenting were fine but where were the counter parts of Carrie’s lament? There were some shots of her legs walking but she was basically only shown singing together with Jason.

adam1995

Yeah, a pretty boring video.

It just seems we aren't getting great videos anymore. From everyone. They all look so cookie cutter and pointless. There are just so few good video artists in country music anymore.

PRGuy79

Carrie looks beautiful, as always, but the production is uninspired unfortunately. I hope it is enough to do its job, but I fear that it won't prompt repeat viewings or enthusiastic sharing.