Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason the Gleek for E! News! Help Spread the Word!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaycarebear

As some of you may know, I recently applied for a Production Assistant/Researcher w/ E! News. I decided to launch a blog post and get it circulating on Twitter and Facebook to get them to notice me.

I would GREATLY appreciate it if you guys could share the below post on your Twitter accounts and Facebook to get the news out there! Every little bit counts!

Read my post and share, share, share!!!! :)

Jason the Gleek for E! News — Why I Am Awesome — CAMPAIGN | Jason the Gleek

cole

That's really great, Jason. I honestly hope it all works out for you. Good luck.

Lstname89

Let's see here...

Your grandma died, I do my best to say some nice, comforting things- That goes unnoticed

You leave the LGBT group, and I try to figure out what's wrong- That gets ignored

I check my twitter account to see that you are no longer following me- That's confirmation that you don't like me, or have a problem with what I say

But, sure I'll spread the word about you applying for this new position....... :rolleyes:

Lstname89

I just think it's shi**y for someone to treat people like crap, and then ask for help.

That doesn't fly with me, and I'm not letting it slide.

I'd like an answer.

cole

I guess people arent as close as they would appear...

Thats why i'm tired if the fake **** on this forum. If you want me to be real, Tony, and not give a ****, then i'll be real and not give a ****. Anything you say here, people will disagree with and argue about til there blue in the face, so what is the point anymore?

carebear4eva

As some of you may know, I recently applied for a Production Assistant/Researcher w/ E! News. I decided to launch a blog post and get it circulating on Twitter and Facebook to get them to notice me.

I would GREATLY appreciate it if you guys could share the below post on your Twitter accounts and Facebook to get the news out there! Every little bit counts!

Read my post and share, share, share!!!! :)

Jason the Gleek for E! News — Why I Am Awesome — CAMPAIGN | Jason the Gleek

I don't mean to be rude, but didn't you leave? I'm honestly asking, not trying to be snarky. I do hope you stay, cuz you make solid contributions here. That said, if you did leave and only returned to ask for a favour, well....

gaycarebear

I don't mean to be rude, but didn't you leave? I'm honestly asking, not trying to be snarky. I do hope you stay, cuz you make solid contributions here. That said, if you did leave and only returned to ask for a favour, well....

I took a break from posting. That's it. I didn't come back just for a favor.

Honestly, haters will hate, and I could honestly care less what anyone has to say. I do respect you Anthony though for saying it to my face at least.

Anthony, the only reason I unfollowed you on Twitter (which has been months ago) was after I noticed you didn't tweeted in like foreverrrrrrr. I do that to everyone, it's nothing personal.

cole

There is a difference between being truthful and hurtful, Anthony, and i dont think you see that barrier.

Lstname89

There is a difference between being truthful and hurtful, Anthony, and i dont think you see that barrier.

Some cases the truth coincides in hurt. (aka: the truth hurts)

Sorry you feel that way.

P.S. How was anything I said here offensive? I stated exactly what was going on, and asked for an answer. I fail to see the problem....:rolleyes:

Lstname89

Oh, and I left the LGBT group b/c I was sick of the drama. And, again, I left that group MONTHS ago lol

Yes, you did.

I wasn't questioning WHEN you left, I was just trying to be nice and figure out WHY, so I could possibly make changes to improve the "group" experience for you. But like you said, that was MONTHS ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.