Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason the Gleek for E! News! Help Spread the Word!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaycarebear

Yes, you did.

I wasn't questioning WHEN you left, I was just trying to be nice and figure out WHY, so I could possibly make changes to improve the "group" experience for you. But like you said, that was MONTHS ago.

It was during that whole Sean thing the last time he joined here is when I quit.

cole

PHP:
U
You said Jason was treating people ****ty and then asking for help, which in fact he has not done.

His grandmother recently died, he has a lot on his plate, so please excuse him for being a little distant.

But enough of this silly mess. Its not fair to take over Jasons thread with drama. In fact, its counterproductive to his point.

Jason, i really am happy for you and i hope this works out. Sadly, i dont have a twitter or a facebook, because both seem to be overrun by loud and opinionated people. Otherwise, i would help.

Oh, and Aayush-- i love how you've stuck your head out from the shadows just to help stir the drama. That is all i will say.

Lstname89

PHP:
U
You said Jason was treating people ****ty and then asking for help, which in fact he has not done.

His grandmother recently died, he has a lot on his plate, so please excuse him for being a little distant.

But enough of this silly mess. Its not fair to take over Jasons thread with drama. In fact, its counterproductive to his point.

Jason, i really am happy for you and i hope this works out. Sadly, i dont have a twitter or a facebook, because both seem to be overrun by loud and opinionated people. Otherwise, i would help.

Oh, and Aayush-- i love how you've stuck your head out from the shadows just to help stir the drama. That is all i will say.

Wow, Cole...

Talk about throwing someone in the dirt... Thanks, buddy!:rolleyes:

What's funny is you tell me all the time how much you look up to me for speaking my mind about anything and everything, yet you're going to sit there and persecute me for THE EXACT SAME THING.

Make up your mind, my friend! I'd much rather be an opinionated as* then a doormat that just goes along with something to not cause trouble. Just sayin'!

Also, Aayush had made a very valid point, so don't bother bringing him into this.

cole

I am only responding to this because you will accuse me of ignoring you.

I DID look up to you, Anthony. And that is the most heartbreaking thing about this whole thing. I loved you and Drew, and i genuinely considered both of you my friends.

But the way you have thrown Jason to the curb like this, especially during this time for him, hurts. It really is a slap and a wake up call. Why? Why do you so easily toss him aside? Because he left your group? Because he doesnt follow you on Twitter?

I loved you Anthony. I thought the world of you. And it is so disappointing to see my role model talk about one of his 'friends' like this.
Jason has since come to me and apologized for being distant. When really, he did not need to. I should have been the one apologizing to him.

Lstname89

^Why are you bringing Drew into this? Did he upset you too?

You do realize him ignoring me happened LONG before his grandmother died, right?

I didn't call him any names, I didn't fight, all I did was ask WHY.

Someone is getting thrown under a bus, but it isn't Jason.

Good luck getting through life being so sensitive. It's not going to be fun, I'll tell you that right now.

I'm just terribly heartbroken that you don't look up to me anymore, please... I didn't sign up to coach you through life.;)

cole

Wow. There it is. I really was a fool. How embarassing for me.

Now youre trying to hurt me. Dont dare try to judge me or put a label on my life, Anthony. You dont know me, and you dont know **** about what ive seen. Dont you dare try to make it look like i'm too sensitive. If that is my fault, then i embrace it wholeheartedly. Because at least it means i have a heart.

Lstname89

Cole, it's also really ****t* of you to put words into my mouth claiming that we're all best buddies and so close.

Defamation of character much?

Lstname89

Wow. There it is. I really was a fool. How embarassing for me.

Now youre trying to hurt me. Dont dare try to judge me or put a label on my life, Anthony. You dont know me, and you dont know **** about what ive seen. Dont you dare try to make it look like i'm too sensitive. If that is my fault, then i embrace it wholeheartedly. Because at least it means i have a heart.

I have a heart, but a very low tolerance for bullshi*..;)

cole

Do you know why i looked up to you, Tony? Because i needed someone. I dont have a role model in my life. My dad doesnt care to spend time with me. And i saw Anthony, and i thought, wow! He saved me from making a very stupid decision with Sean. He was this smart, outgoing guy that everybody liked. I thought, if he can find a guy he loves and happy, then surely i can too! And you have helped me. You gave me smart advice. Thank you for that.

But it hurts that you treated Jason like this, and now i see you really dont care. And i have wasted all my time here. Because who do i have right now? Not a one.

Lstname89

Do you know why i looked up to you, Tony? Because i needed someone. I dont have a role model in my life. My dad doesnt care to spend time with me. And i saw Anthony, and i thought, wow! He saved me from making a very stupid decision with Sean. He was this smart, outgoing guy that everybody liked. I thought, if he can find a guy he loves and happy, then surely i can too! And you have helped me. You gave me smart advice. Thank you for that.

But it hurts that you treated Jason like this, and now i see you really dont care. And i have wasted all my time here. Because who do i have right now? Not a one.

Once again, where did you see that Jason and I were close? You have this image in your head that everyone just loves everyone, but that IS NOT the case. I liked Jason a lot back when he would answer me and not completely blow me off, but why would I be buddy buddy with someone who doesn't give a fawk? How can you see the reason in that?

So just because me and another person don't get along means any advice i've ever given you is bs? That makes sense...:rolleyes:

So when your professor doesn't get along with another classmate, you dismiss anything he's ever taught you? Yeah, sounds ridiculous...

cole

Yes.i genuinely, really truly thought everyone in the group loved one another. That was probably foolish of me. Young and naive, once again. Just stupid.

I didnt know anything was wrong with you and Jason. If you look back at my tweets, i was making up nicknames for everyone and saying you all shined like diamonds. Which is really silly now.

Lstname89

Yes.i genuinely, really truly thought everyone in the group loved one another. That was probably foolish of me. Young and naive, once again. Just stupid.

I didnt know anything was wrong with you and Jason. If you look back at my tweets, i was making up nicknames for everyone and saying you all shined like diamonds. Which is really silly now.

Why was it silly? I don't hate Jason the least bit. I'm not his biggest fan, but never hated him. It is possible for you to have friends that don't like other friends. Not everyone gets along, and thats how life works. You're close with him, and I don't begrudge you for that. So what if you made nicknames, it wasn't like I was making fun of you for it. I was fine with you talking to him, I'm not jealous. High school has been over for almost 5 years for me, so I could care less who is friends with who. I'm okay with being friends with someone who has a friend that doesn't care for me. It truly doesn't affect me the least bit.

gaycarebear

Why was it silly? I don't hate Jason the least bit. I'm not his biggest fan, but never hated him. It is possible for you to have friends that don't like other friends. Not everyone gets along, and thats how life works. You're close with him, and I don't begrudge you for that. So what if you made nicknames, it wasn't like I was making fun of you for it. I was fine with you talking to him, I'm not jealous. High school has been over for almost 5 years for me, so I could care less who is friends with who. I'm okay with being friends with someone who has a friend that doesn't care for me. It truly doesn't affect me the least bit.

I sent you a message sir.

carebear4eva

Lol, this is getting really stupid. Let me attempt to get this over in one post.

Cole : I am not "stirring up drama", I'm making a point. I've long been EXTREMELY critical of people who go all "Mourn, fellow site-members, for you are losing the esteem of my company. I leave tomorrow morn for yonder waters". I've always been "Oh, get a life you silly twat. You're leaving? 'Kay, bye." I wanna quickly note that I realise how important CFs is to many of us, and therefore leaving the site can be VERY hard and emotional. I just think it's shockingly immature for people to hand in their papers when things get mildly icky. It's desperately attention-seeking and frankly, rather pathetic.

That said, I did re-read Jason's post, and to be fair to him, he didn't really go all "Farewell and adieu to you fair Carrie fans", it was more of an "Okay, I give up with you guys. I'm out". For that, I want to apologise to Jason. I didn't at all mean to question your commitment and love for this website, Carrie herself and the rest of us here. I do hope you accept my apology.

Also, I will thank you not to tell me where I can and cannot stick my head. And, to be frank, there really is very little drama. Jason posted something about himself, a bunch of people replied, Antony said what was on his mind, and I said what was on mine. I can say with a positive degree of certainty that Antony really DGAF who follows him on Twitter. Jason doesn't seem distraught that Antony is being chilly. And I'm just casually speaking my mind. Honestly, you're the only one singing of broken hearts, shattered dreams and empty promises. I blame the Adele music ;)

I have a lot that I want to say to you, Cole, but for once, ONCE, I'm stuck for words. You're the first person on CFs that I ever developed an even moderately 'personal' relationship with. I do value our friendship. That said, I really want to caution you against opening your heart so easily. I'm pretty sure I'm closer to Antony than you are, and I definitely do care for him and would certainly be upset if our friendship ended. That said, "I loved you Anthony. I thought the world of you. And it is so disappointing to see my role model talk about one of his 'friends' like this." Really? The fact remains that Antony and I are people on the Internet who you have never met, and likely never will. The only things you know about us are what we choose to show you. You simply cannot get that attached to someone online. I don't mean to sound insensitive to your problems. Trust me, I can relate. I've got a wonderful Dad, but there have been a couple of days in the past year when I have been horribly, HORRIBLY alone. At the risk of getting too personal, I recently spent 3 hours on a recent weekend crying. I frankly don't know why. I was alone. I was sad. I had nothing to do. It was dreadful. I can fully understand why you cherish the people on CFs as much as you do, but please realise that they are still just usernames and profile pictures. Hard fact.

Also, and this is MUCH less important, you do seem a little mood-swingy. I don't know anything about that, so all I can say is think about it! :)

Becca : I'm just bemused.

Jason : I already apologised to you earlier in this post. Re-reading my post, it does seem rather rude. Like I said, I just lose all respect when people throw those sissy fits and quit over a heated argument. Seeing you post something personal just heightened my distaste. It does, however, appear that you really didn't mean to quit forever and ever amen, and that makes me look at this post very differently. I do hope you get the position, and I will share the post as much as I can. Know too that I have no issue with you. We're hardly close, but you have been perfectly nice to me, and have never once made me mad/sad/upset.

Antony : You're a prick. I adore you.

And, NOW, can I just say that this entire thread, and almost everyone who's posted in it (and I fully include myself in that) looks really, REALLY stupid. Let's all please move on :p

Lstname89

By a vote of 2 to 1, Cole, you have been evicted from Carrie fans!

Hmm, Last time I checked, to be evicted is not to voluntarily leave after you get your feelings hurt.

It is to be "kicked out". You might want to change your sig to: "Due to my tendency to be overdramatic, I have decided to leave CarrieFans"

gaycarebear

Hmm, Last time I checked, to be evicted is not to voluntarily leave after you get your feelings hurt.

It is to be "kicked out". You might want to change your sig to: "Due to my tendency to be overdramatic, I have decided to leave CarrieFans"

Hey now! That's my slogan! :p

In other news, I asked for this thread to be closed, since, it's well, pointless now ;)

Lstname89

^ Jason I truly hope you get the job. I'm glad we figured this mess out.

I sincerely apologize for making a mess out of your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.