Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason the Gleek for E! News! Help Spread the Word!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carebear4eva

Bi*ch Aayush : Really, Cole? Really? This is really quite pathetic. I refer, of course, to your new siggy-avvie-profile picture.

Nice Aayush : Cole, I hope you do get over yourself and start posting again. That's all I will say, for anything more is in sharp contrast to the way I have treated others who pulled a fit and quit in the past. I do, however, confess that I feel mildly guilty at the thought of you reading all of this (and I know you are reading all of this) and you looking at all of us "making nice" (and I know you are looking at it) and feeling sad and screwed-over in front of your computer (and I know you will feel sad and screwed-over).

Cps235

LOLOL. I seriously don't know what's going on & I don't plan on finding out anyways. I just love how my name was mention, but it's whatever. Let bygones be bygones.

jeff

just another fan
seriously, don't bring whatever happens outside this forum (be it twitter, facebook, social groups) into the threads on the main board. next time this happens i'll be issuing warnings. this goes to whoever starts the drama, and whoever flames the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.