Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Carrie song you heard?

mlawlor

I just came back from NYC after spending almost a week there, and as my avatar shows, I visited Madam Tussaud's just to see Carrie (which is amusing as Carrie is in one of the final rooms in the place) and I'm not sure if this is planned or not, but when I was in the room, they played Flat of the Floor as background music.

cmuf2011

Heard SB a few weeks ago on the way home from church a guy told me to change the channel to a christian station and i said this is Carrie Underwood I'll change it after this song, note i was channel surfering and i heard Carrie's voice so naturally i turned up the music

lizcarlo

Went to local Resturant called Beerfoot Cafe with someone. Their music is so low if you don't pay attention it's easy to ignore. We were talking. I though I heard Carrie singing. I was listening a little harder. It was Something In The Water.

ethelu

I heard Good Girl at a restaurant called Napa Flats this evening. I was so surprised because I had never heard Carrie in a restaurant before. I was there for over two hours and they didn't play any other songs by country artists.

The same thing when I heard LTG in Macy's. They didn't play any other country artist while I was in the store.