Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Olympics 2012

bigbluegrl23

^ i cried.....totally cried with that standing O. Watching her win in 2008 brought me to tears and will always be my top Olympic moment

HERE WE GO!!!

The team is.....Douglass, Maroney, Ross, Raisemen, Weaber!

Just like you called it!!!!

Omg see them cry is making me cry. Holy crap. Gymnasts will always be my athletic heroes. I feel like theyre the hardest working athletes around

the emotion on those girls faces was amazing. so happy for them!
Becca

Grace_Of_God

Of course they choose maroney :p the USA will not walk away from sure gold and if she hits her vaults (when does she not?) she can't lose.... nobody in the world can compete with her on vault

Congrats Girls!!! USA FOR GOLD!!! do what you did tonight and team gold is guarenteed!

LOL she didnt looks good on any of the other 3 things but then she did that damn vault and i was like "WOAH" hahahhaha

i cannot wait to see this team compete in a month

knewman19

LOL she didnt looks good on any of the other 3 things but then she did that damn vault and i was like "WOAH" hahahhaha

i cannot wait to see this team compete in a month

she rocked beam tonight scoring one of the highest scores... much better than night one

Grace_Of_God

^ i dont remember her beam at all. lol cause everyone kept wavering on it. i remember Gabby and Jordan having issues.

Maroney fell night one right? on that and bars? who do we have that has a strong bar routine out of that group, Kyla?

knewman19

^ i dont remember her beam at all. lol cause everyone kept wavering on it. i remember Gabby and Jordan having issues.

Maroney fell night one right? on that and bars? who do we have that has a strong bar routine out of that group, Kyla?

well gabby kyla and wieber

liz278

Watching the gymastics tonight was so emotional. But the girls look exceptional and I hope for a gold!

Mirasa45A

For almost more than 60 years Track & Field and Swimming are GOLD MINES for USA, with the exception of 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal Canada. In 1976, the East Germans dominated Swimming.

Grace_Of_God

For almost more than 60 years Track & Field and Swimming are GOLD MINES for USA, with the exception of 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal Canada. In 1976, the East Germans dominated Swimming.

Ive only caught a few track races for trials. Lots of close calls haha, and ill def be watching the run off tmw.

Phelps is looking might good, like always. cant believe hes doing 8 events again like 2008. I wouldve bet money he was going to cut back like he said.

(sorry for posting right after, my multiquote isnt working for some reason)

liz278

I have a neighbor whose niece is Allison Felix - she was in a virtual tie with another woman in the 100 - has anyone heard the outcome of that race yet? They had to do a run off today and I haven't heard the result yet.

Grace_Of_God

^ the person competing against Allison dropped out earlier today. So congrats to your neighbors niece, Allison Felix, for getting the last spot in the 100!!!

JB172

I have a neighbor whose niece is Allison Felix - she was in a virtual tie with another woman in the 100 - has anyone heard the outcome of that race yet? They had to do a run off today and I haven't heard the result yet.

The other girl backed out, so they are not going to run.

AIgrl06

Guys, I'm going to see the Men's Gymnastics event later this month! I'm really excited, 'cause apparently the guys looked really good in the trials and will be competing for the medals! :) I haven't been watching the trials, but London is going crazy right now with the Olympics, lol. They've got rings coming down from Tower Bridge, there were helicopters flying through it a few weeks ago. It's going to be awesome.

JB172

Guys, I'm going to see the Men's Gymnastics event later this month! I'm really excited, 'cause apparently the guys looked really good in the trials and will be competing for the medals! :) I haven't been watching the trials, but London is going crazy right now with the Olympics, lol. They've got rings coming down from Tower Bridge, there were helicopters flying through it a few weeks ago. It's going to be awesome.

That should be a lot of fun to go to.

Traffic should be a lot of fun to deal with too. :)

Grace_Of_God

im so jealous of you, you dont even know hahaha

AIgrl06

That should be a lot of fun to go to.

Traffic should be a lot of fun to deal with too. :)

Don't even start, haha. There are already signs up all over the tube about which stops to take for which venues, and announcers coming over the loud speakers going "During the time of the Olympics there will be an extra one million passengers on the Jubilee line daily. Please plan accordingly." I will hurt someone.

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my other post that I'm rooting for McKayla Maroney. She's my favorite gymnast this year and her vault is fuh-lawless. :D