Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Olympics 2012

Grace_Of_God

^ punch someone...do it.

and idk why but theres something about Aly Raisman i like a lot. but i support all the gymnasts...theyre doing sh!t i could only dream to do

AIgrl06

I love Aly Raisman too! She reminds me a little bit of Nastia Liukin; a little bit older and always been seen second to someone (Jordyn and Shawn). Though I doubt she'll do anywhere near as well as Nastia at the Olympics, I think Gabby Douglas will be the one to watch in the All-Around with Jordyn.

ashley

I wonder how far the guy from maryland will go. I'm pretty sure there was one in there from MD.

carebear4eva

I can't wait for the Olympics to start! Main focus is one Roger Federer. He has to get that Singles Gold Medal; it's the one feat he's failed to achieve so far. And this will probably be his last Olympics, plus they're at Wimbledon too!

Aside from him, my eye's on the Indian contingent obviously...We have a pretty pathetic sports presence, tbqh, cricket is the only sport we're good at (and we're the bloody best at it), but I hate cricket and it isn't an Olympics sport anyway, so....

We've barely got a handful of medal hopefuls, but I've got my eye on them.

And, as with the rest of the world, I'll be staring at Michael Phelps to see what he achieves this time around! I wasn't a carebear back during the 2008 Games, but I watched his every move anyway. Now with the Carrie-connection I have even more reason to do so! :p

Mirasa45A

This guy is so jealous of Michael Phelps -- his comments are so stupid.

If Michael does not need to practice as much as everybody else and still wins and still the BEST, who cares if he lacks of practice or not. It's actually good for Michael, so he can save all his energy at the Olympic Games in London.

First-time Olympian rips Michael Phelps

12russ79

That PHELPS kid really pisses me off.... If only he would work harder then he could truly live up to to his potential... LMAO

JB172

Clary's comments might very well be true, but they are stupid.

For one this is Clary's first Olympics and secondly even though you are in the same event the guy is still your teammate and you don't go there with your comments.

carebear4eva

11 DAYS TILL ROGER FEDERER STEPS ON WIMBLEDON AGAIN!

My heart is already aching...I may love this man more than I do Carrie! :3 :3