Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Mar 4] Grand Ole Opry (Official Event Discussion Thread)

bree

I didn't get a chance to listen "live" with you all but am catching up now thanks to Vinman! So great to hear Carrie again, seems like it's been so long since we've had any concert footage of any sorts. She definitely sounds sick when you are only listening to audio. But amazingly she pulls through it as usual and still delivers. Poor girl, must be spending too much time in those cold ice rinks! ;)

allirishgirl

252377316.jpg

252403760.jpg

252294877.jpg

Ty

One of my local DJs posted this on his FB:

24e8dh5.jpg

Caught up with Carrie Underwood tonight while backstage at the Grand Ole Opry! Not only is she pretty, she is very nice and funny! I showed her a picture my friend Laura took during her performance and she said "Oh no" then took the camera from my hands and said "And now its gone!" as she deleted it

LMAO.

fearless_dancerrr

One of my local DJs posted this on his FB:

24e8dh5.jpg

Caught up with Carrie Underwood tonight while backstage at the Grand Ole Opry! Not only is she pretty, she is very nice and funny! I showed her a picture my friend Laura took during her performance and she said "Oh no" then took the camera from my hands and said "And now its gone!" as she deleted it

LMAO.

dear carrie, you're absolutely bonkers if you think any picture of you could ever look bad. it's like impossible and you're silly :p ;)

DaisyTweets

Saw a couple of tweets that indicated that something is in the works for the Opry to come back to TV. Anyone know or have anymore info on this? Thanks!