Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher

rainbow1

I'm pretty sure that the 778 & 779 are the Ice Center channels. The other channels you listed are for the local areas of the teams (ie. 644 is for the local Fox sports channel for the Nashville area).

Thanks Daisy, think I have it now!! Exciting!!!!!

stuffy

My NHL center ice was $49.99 for whoever was wondering. I have Cox cable. That's about $50 cheaper than the usual 1/2 season price.

I think I'll start following Edmonton in addition to Nashville, since their farm team is actually in my state. I kept trying to get someone to go to a Barons game with me because I wanted to see those young NHL guys. Unfortunately nobody wanted to go with me. My family members that like hockey live in Texas.

boilermaker

Anybody think it is funny that Mike walked down the Gold carpet for his first game. He's got carpet experience during the lockout. lol I am hoping center ice shows the opening night intro of players. Mike was injured last year so he wasn't out on the ice for it.

teesharky

I was thinking the same thing- that Mike is a red carpet guru now. Lol too bad the carpet is ugly yellow. Lol.

I wish carrie would do the anthem tonight. :)

Schrodinger

Just saw the interview... Go Preds! BTW I presume Carrie is there... Anyone know for sure?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2