Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mike Fisher

teesharky

^ awww that is a really cute picture of Mike and that young girl. :)

I just got home and turned it on. Loving this free hockey. lol Have they shown Carrie yet or mentioned her??

boilermaker

2-1 after 1st period. Rinne is looking good. Folingo had a tip in on that PP. Funny that an ex Senator and good friend of Mike's get the first goal for the jackets.

boilermaker

Preds very sloppy that period. Weber needs to stop fighting as being without him for 7 min sure didn't help. They need to start winning more battles on the boards as they aren't getting it in the offensive zone at all. I think they took the assist away from Mike and gave it to Hornqvist.

Pi314CA

Preds very sloppy that period. Weber needs to stop fighting as being without him for 7 min sure didn't help. They need to start winning more battles on the boards as they aren't getting it in the offensive zone at all. I think they took the assist away from Mike and gave it to Hornqvist.

Yup...

Martin Erat (1)
Assists: Sergei Kostitsyn, Pekka Rinne

Ryan Ellis (1) (Power Play)
Assists: Sergei Kostitsyn, Patric Hornqvist