Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miranda Lambert "Four the Record" Era

Claire2004

So we all know that Miranda's new album will be released on Nov. 1, 2011, lol. It's been tweeted by Kacey Musgraves that her song Mama's Broken Heart was cut by Miranda. And Miranda debuted a new song on one of her shows. It's titled Baggage Claim:

carriecountrystar

^ I liked it too! it's a cool funky sound.
Miranda sure has quite a few solid songs up her sleeve. I like how the songs she puts out on record has it's own sound and is different so there are no filler like songs. She's quite a writer and artist.
curious to see what other songs she comes up with.

Carrieflattsfan

I can't wait for Miranda's new album! "Revolution" has been my favorite album since it was released 2 years ago. She always pick really solid songs with a great true country sound- no doubt this one will deliver. :)

teesharky

I am definitely looking forward to it too. I am just so anxious about Carrie's album right now that I can't really get as excited about Miranda's until we have a set date for Carrie too. lol

But I will definitely be buying Miranda's new album.

Carrieflattsfan

Are any Carrie fans planning on buy the Pistol's Annie's album? I'm still kind of on the fence about it, but I like the songs I've heard & I love that Miranda is their lead vocalist, so I'll probably end up buying it.

hjj

I don't plan to buy it. I'm not finding it entertaining although I like Ashley Monroe as well.

Zman312

I am not buying her album as I am not a fan of her twang... still love "greybound for nowhere" from her first album, I think she tries to hard to come off as a redneck...sorry!

cassie2

Staff member
Hmm, just not sure about this song. Not loving it to be honest. My ears tell me this one is not radio friendly. lol Given all the recent awards I guess I expected to be wowed and it was just ok for me. I'm sure there are other tracks that I will enjoy!

Zman312

Hmm, just not sure about this song. Not loving it to be honest. My ears tell me this one is not radio friendly. lol Given all the recent awards I guess I expected to be wowed and it was just ok for me. I'm sure there are other tracks that I will enjoy!

I don't like the song rither but she will reign for another year!!!

jeff

just another fan

describing a song as "not radio friendly" is a positive to me. im tired of all the cookie cutter radio friendly songs out there these days lol.

HuiZ

^^^ I like that new song. Interesting song and I like the funky vibe.

That said, it's pretty hard to convince me to buy her music since I'm never a big fan of her twang. THTBM was like a big exception for me lol.

Carrieflattsfan

describing a song as "not radio friendly" is a positive to me. im tired of all the cookie cutter radio friendly songs out there these days lol.

I couldn't agree more. Miranda has three high-quality albums & I don't care if they're radio friendly. If they're great albums because they're not radio-friendly I'm fine with that.
Even though I love "Revolution," I think it was pretty radio friendly, although there were still some risks.

JB172

I couldn't agree more. Miranda has three high-quality albums & I don't care if they're radio friendly. If they're great albums because they're not radio-friendly I'm fine with that.
Even though I love "Revolution," I think it was pretty radio friendly, although there were still some risks.

"Revolution" was one of the best albums from top to bottom that has been out in any genre in a long time.