Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ACM Producer's Blog w/More Stickys! Please Help Decipher it! lol

Carebear1994

Okay, well, I just saw this on Twitter:

"Bethany & AnnaSophia present the FVOTY 2night @ ACMs bc CU has WON & Ryan does intro 4 her perf bc Steven Tyler from Idol is perf WITH CU!"

I have no idea if it's true or not or where they hear what, but Twitter is blowing up with ACM stuff!

diva101

"Bethany & AnnaSophia present the FVOTY 2night @ ACMs bc CU has WON & Ryan does intro 4 her perf bc Steven Tyler from Idol is perf WITH CU!"

I have no idea if it's true or not or where they hear what, but Twitter is blowing up with ACM stuff!

I would totally would love that if that scenario happens! :)

BUT! I think that this twitter user is just assuming :) all we can do now is hope

lab

What I don't see is why they are like, adding performances other than country. To me, that kind of ruins the whole point of the "country music" gist of the show. It's alright if one person has a duet with someone out of country music, but when it seems like everyone is adding other genre acts (Jennifer and Rhianna-- I'm not sure who this James Taylor guy is, but he doesn't sound country) it seems like overkill. IF Carrie's duet is with Steven Tyler, it would no doubt be the best (and most talked about) performance of the night. But in my opinion, the ACM's need to keep it mostly country, which they are beginning to fail to do. They add Rhianna in performances, Rob Pattinson present.... what have they contributed to country music?? I think this is the ACM's big idea since they KNOW they lost viewers for the snubs. Although it wasn't exactly thier fault that Carrie didn't get an Entertainer of the Year nom, they could have set it to where somehow she could have been nominated (I mean, the show is rigged anyway, what's one more cheat?) So that is just my opinion about the whole "duets" thing.

This is all about "ADVERTISING AND PUBLICITY" - "RATINGS" ...... TO ULTIMATELY REAP A PROFIT FROM THE AWARD SHOW!!! It is designed TO ATTRACT PUBLIC ATTENTION OR INTEREST ON THE SHOW. This is where the "ACM" and "CMA" get their "FUNDS TO SUPPORT THEIR PROJECTS" LIKE THE PROJECTS THEY HAD WITH CARRIE AS A "WINNER OF ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR" and other various other projects. Their GOAL is "TO EARN A PROFIT" and "MAXIMIZE IT" from the "SPONSORS" - "COMMERCIALS"!!!

Ty

That's coming from a fan that doesn't know anything.

Carebear1994

This is all about "ADVERTISING AND PUBLICITY" - "RATINGS" ...... TO ULTIMATELY REAP A PROFIT FROM THE AWARD SHOW!!! It is designed TO ATTRACT PUBLIC ATTENTION OR INTEREST ON THE SHOW. This is where the "ACM" and "CMA" get their "FUNDS TO SUPPORT THEIR PROJECTS" LIKE THE PROJECTS THEY HAD WITH CARRIE AS A "WINNER OF ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR" and other various other projects. Their GOAL is "TO EARN A PROFIT" and "MAXIMIZE IT" from the "SPONSORS" - "COMMERCIALS"!!!

Ha! And they criticze Carrie for not being "country"... country music has just turned into complete bull these days.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher

Well we will know early on. Carrie is suppose to perform in the first hour and Bethany and AnnaSophia are suppose to introduce the performance according to the bulletin board in the video. Ryan is suppose to present EOTY. Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson are suppose to announces TFV.

So if Ryan does introduce the performance, we will know what to expect for the TFV award. But I am not getting my hopes up unless that happens (which is very unlikely).

lab

Ha! And they criticze Carrie for not being "country"... country music has just turned into complete bull these days.

IT IS, WHAT IT IS!!! Even COUNTRY RADIOS is NOT A PURE COUNTRY ANYMORE!!! This is "BUSINESS". "TREASURE OR PROFIT" is hard-won on the "MUSIC BATTLEFIELDS", ESPECIALLY IN TODAY'S MUSIC CLIMATE. YOU WILL BE "DROPPED BY THE WAYSIDE", if you will be reluctant TO EVOLVE AND GROW INTO SOMETHING NEW on the "MUSIC BATTLEFIELDS". Actually, NOBODY CRITICIZE CARRIE FROM THE "ACM Management or ACM Members". ONLY THE HATERS, criticize Carrie. There is an EVOLUTION in "DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING" of Country Music. That is the REALITY OF TODAY'S MUSIC CLIMATE. Even "Joe Galante", A THIRTY YEAR VETERAN OF COUNTRY MUSIC BUSINESS", QUIT FIGHTING. Survival of the fittest!!! You have to find ALTERNATIVE WAYS of MARKETING YOUR "COUNTRY PRODUCTS"!!!

"Carrie Underwood" is the ONLY "DOUBLE PLATINUM JUGGERNAUT" in Album Sales that DOES NOT "REMIXES SONGS" TO HAVE AN AIRPLAY IN THE MAINSTREAM POP/ROCK RADIO AIR WAVE BECAUSE "CARRIE LOVE COUNTRY RADIOS"!!!

lab

I find it hard TO DECIDE whom to vote for "Entertainer Of The Year", "Brad Paisley" or "Keith Urban". I JUST VOTED, NOW and voted for "Brad Paisley" and "The Band Perry" for New Artist.

undrwood9098

Just dropping in to say that I'm heading to the ACMs! :D Vegas traffic on the Strip adds on an extra hour to a drive that should only last 15-30 minutes, and walking through security, past the carpet, and through the hotel to the arena will take another hour or so. :)

I'll be accessing CF regularly through the night for you guys via Tapatalk (iPhone app), so I'll let you guys know what happens during commercial breaks! :) Let me know what Carrie's wearing, because I won't be able to access the red carpet stream from my phone.

countrymusicfan15

I want to believe this so bad, but it just seems like it would be a dead giveaway of who the winner is (which in this case, I would no problem at all! lol), but I don't think the ACM wants it to be so obvious.

countrymusicfan15

Just dropping in to say that I'm heading to the ACMs! :D Vegas traffic on the Strip adds on an extra hour to a drive that should only last 15-30 minutes, and walking through security, past the carpet, and through the hotel to the arena will take another hour or so. :)

I'll be accessing CF regularly through the night for you guys via Tapatalk (iPhone app), so I'll let you guys know what happens during commercial breaks! :) Let me know what Carrie's wearing, because I won't be able to access the red carpet stream from my phone.

Have fun!!!!

hjj

I don't think they know except maybe a very few know prior to the envelope being open. At least that is the way it is portrayed and I do want to believe something about these awards.

Carrieflattsfan

I hope you have an amazing time! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.:D:D:D

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Well we will know early on. Carrie is suppose to perform in the first hour and Bethany and AnnaSophia are suppose to introduce the performance according to the bulletin board in the video. Ryan is suppose to present EOTY. Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson are suppose to announces TFV.

So if Ryan does introduce the performance, we will know what to expect for the TFV award. But I am not getting my hopes up unless that happens (which is very unlikely).

Ah I just wanna know already lol and I won't be able to watch it cos Australia didn't acquire the ACMs again cos they are too expensive!

maddkat

Staff member

per Carrie herself she's wearing a deep purple drapey ( her word) gown.:)

carriecountrystar

haha I think our mystery is solved! it hit me how the first picture showed is carrie! her mic with all those strands attached might have made it look like a guitar!!