Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ACM Producer's Blog w/More Stickys! Please Help Decipher it! lol

teesharky

This line is intriguing. I think it must be Steven Tyler. She also later mentioned the word "Crazy" in her tweet about Carrie's vocals--- so they could be seguing into "Crazy" as that would fit with Undo It. lol Maybe the word crazy was a clue?

CydneyMusic: The super secret guest star for the ACMA's is an interesting choice.. maybe I'll drop some hints :))

liveasong

This line is intriguing. I think it must be Steven Tyler. She also later mentioned the word "Crazy" in her tweet about Carrie's vocals--- so they could be seguing into "Crazy" as that would fit with Undo It. lol Maybe the word crazy was a clue?

CydneyMusic: The super secret guest star for the ACMA's is an interesting choice.. maybe I'll drop some hints :))

Tee you're too funny! =D Hahahaha! Maybe you're right! You should work for the FBI or something! I'm sure your really good at what you're doing! =P Its "CRAZY" how we're always trying to find stuff out of nothing! XD

teesharky

lol I am probably just over-thinking and over-analyzing as always. lol It is probably just Undo It, but it would be so much better if they added a little bit of an Aerosmith song in there. :)

liveasong

Or maybe CydneyMusic was asked to fool us...?!?! Carrie's vocals and stage presence SOARS when she performs "Undo It"! I don't know how they could transform the song into a duet unless they incorporate BRILLIANTLY another song to it!

lab

If it is Tyler and they don't do UI.

It would be pretty awesome if they sung "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing".

I prefer SOMETHING LIKE, "Paradise City" or "Sweet Child O' Mine" of "Guns N Roses" OR "80's Rock Version of Last Name" that Carrie did at 2009 Grammy Awards.

I will STILL BE IN "HEAVEN", "IF", this is the song that they will perform!!! I AM VERY EXCITED!!! CARRIE'S "ELEMENT OF SURPRISE"!!!

teesharky

^ lol true but that is Guns n Roses so they have to do an Aerosmith song. lol

I don't care if they sing Barney at this point. Just make it really rock. :)

cyberzoney

If Carrie's ACM performance is rock or very non country, be prepared for the criticism because it will come. It might be fun for us to see her other side but others will see it differently. It's a country award show and she is the face of country music right now.

JB172

^ lol true but that is Guns n Roses so they have to do an Aerosmith song. lol

I don't care if they sing Barney at this point. Just make it really rock. :)

Agree, if they are singing together and I imagine they will be, if there is a little mix to go along with UI it will be some Aerosmith song.

Carrie and Tyler busting out with a rock version of "I Love You" would be the greatest thing ever. lol

Last edited:

nccountrygal

If Carrie's ACM performance is rock or very non country, be prepared for the criticism because it will come. It might be fun for us to see her other side but others will see it differently. It's a country award show and she is the face of country music right now.

Well if she gets criticism then so should Sugarland for performing with Rihanna and the ZBB for performing with James Taylor. Anyways, at this point I say who cares if she gets critized.

cyberzoney

Well if she gets criticism then so should Sugarland for performing with Rihanna and the ZBB for performing with James Taylor. Anyways, at this point I say who cares if she gets critized.

Criticism will be based on what they sing versus who they perform with. If they all have the temptation to deviate from a country sound, they could all see criticism.

pgk

If the ACM people can nominate a POP artist like TS for awards and have her perform her pop music as well as have Sugarland duet with a pop artist they should have no problem with a country superstar changing things up for one occasion.

CarrieFan_01

What is the country music industry going to do? Not nominate her for an award she deserves?

Oh wait.... that already happened.

pgk

I know my brain dawdles sometimes but it just dawned on me that the "..burning down that stage" part of the blog could be in reference to what Carrie's wearing and doing while singing, and not just the song.

hjj

I think the ZBB will be safe from criticism w/ James Taylor. Sugarland has already had criticism or should I say the ACMs have since others country acts ie. Chris Young was left out of the mix while Rihana was giving a slot to promote one of her songs.

lab

If the ACM people can nominate a POP artist like TS for awards and have her perform her pop music as well as have Sugarland duet with a pop artist they should have no problem with a country superstar changing things up for one occasion.

I agree with you!!! AND, THIS IS ALL ABOUT "CARRIE'S FAN BASE"!!! AS much as Carrie also cares about the critics, but, CARRIE CARES MORE ABOUT HER "FAN BASE" - A WIDE RANGE OF DIVERSITY because it originated from American Idol Show. It is Carrie's "LIFE BLOOD" in her career!!! IT IS, WHAT IT IS!!! Carrie already DID, WHAT SHE IS SUPPOSE TO DO AS A "TRUE AMBASSADOR" OF COUNTRY MUSIC!!! And Carrie is an "EXTRAORDINARY GREAT VERSATILE VOCALIST" that can WITHSTAND THE TEST OF TIME!!! A GREAT ARTIST WILL ALWAYS BE A GREAT ARTIST, WHATEVER THE CRITICS WILL SAY!!! "Carrie Fans" will not support Carrie, "ANY LESS", WHATEVER THE CRITICS WILL SAY OR WHATEVER THE HATERS WILL SAY. Carrie Fans will support Carrie JUST AS ENTHUSIASTICALLY, "NO MATTER WHAT CARRIE SING". "Rock", "Country", "R&B/Soul/Gospel", "Pop", "Euro Rock and Dance Mix" - CARRIE REALLY SOUNDED GREAT AND AWESOME, and THESE PERFORMANCES MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE. "WON'T HURT CARRIE AT ALL!!!"

Carebear1994

What I don't see is why they are like, adding performances other than country. To me, that kind of ruins the whole point of the "country music" gist of the show. It's alright if one person has a duet with someone out of country music, but when it seems like everyone is adding other genre acts (Jennifer and Rhianna-- I'm not sure who this James Taylor guy is, but he doesn't sound country) it seems like overkill. IF Carrie's duet is with Steven Tyler, it would no doubt be the best (and most talked about) performance of the night. But in my opinion, the ACM's need to keep it mostly country, which they are beginning to fail to do. They add Rhianna in performances, Rob Pattinson present.... what have they contributed to country music?? I think this is the ACM's big idea since they KNOW they lost viewers for the snubs. Although it wasn't exactly thier fault that Carrie didn't get an Entertainer of the Year nom, they could have set it to where somehow she could have been nominated (I mean, the show is rigged anyway, what's one more cheat?) So that is just my opinion about the whole "duets" thing.

diva101

What I don't see is why they are like, adding performances other than country. To me, that kind of ruins the whole point of the "country music" gist of the show. It's alright if one person has a duet with someone out of country music, but when it seems like everyone is adding other genre acts (Jennifer and Rhianna-- I'm not sure who this James Taylor guy is, but he doesn't sound country) it seems like overkill. IF Carrie's duet is with Steven Tyler, it would no doubt be the best (and most talked about) performance of the night. But in my opinion, the ACM's need to keep it mostly country, which they are beginning to fail to do. They add Rhianna in performances, Rob Pattinson present.... what have they contributed to country music?? I think this is the ACM's big idea since they KNOW they lost viewers for the snubs. Although it wasn't exactly thier fault that Carrie didn't get an Entertainer of the Year nom, they could have set it to where somehow she could have been nominated (I mean, the show is rigged anyway, what's one more cheat?) So that is just my opinion about the whole "duets" thing.

they want controversy... because a country artist invited a non country artist, Critics are gonna be happy. They're gonna dig some flaw against that country artist, saying their not country enough

JB172

The ACM's from time to time have duets like they are having tonight and most awards shows will have presenters that have ties either directly to the network that is airing the show or a tie to their parent company so they can pimp a tv show or a movie, the network isn't going to pay the ACM's, CMA's or whoever all the $$$$ that they do to air the show and then not make use of it to pimp something.

Nothing they are doing tonight is anything new.