Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ACM Producer's Blog w/More Stickys! Please Help Decipher it! lol

Carebear1994

I find the advertisement at the top of the screen ironic. Vote for Miranda. Lol nope!

But I have GREAT news! SO great I might barf!! I'll put it on a new thread though, because it's not about the duet but it IS about the ACM's!

CarrieFan_01

I find the advertisement at the top of the screen ironic. Vote for Miranda. Lol nope!

But I have GREAT news! SO great I might barf!! I'll put it on a new thread though, because it's not about the duet but it IS about the ACM's!
On my Mom's computer I always see Miranda and Taylor ads. Nothing on my computer thanks to adblock, lol.

teesharky

broader view on seating arrangement in the beginning of the vid for anybody that might be interested :p haha

lol it seems the seating is different now. Carrie is next to Toby Keith and then Keith and Nicole...but the way the other pictures had it, Carrie was next to Miranda and Brad on one side, and Keith/Nicole ont he otherl. lol odd

undrwood9098

Oh, and if any of y'all were hopeful of a Brad/Carrie duet tomorrow, Getty posted pictures of Brad and Alabama rehearsing together, so forget about it. :p

I'll keep Getty refreshed periodically until Carrie pictures are added! :)

teesharky

Oh, and if any of y'all were hopeful of a Brad/Carrie duet tomorrow, Getty posted pictures of Brad and Alabama rehearsing together, so forget about it. :p

I'll keep Getty refreshed periodically until Carrie pictures are added! :)

good so that guess is wrong. At least we can rule it out. lol

I still say it is Steve. lol

Ty

I think it's Steven, too. They probably rehearsed together yesterday due to the fact that would be at the KCA tonight. It just makes sense because Carrie wasn't rehearsing with anyone else tonight.

teesharky

According to the below Twitter account she rehearsed by herself.

http://twitter.com/#!/Rain1018

So this means her duet partner was unavailable--- as the CBS head already confirmed she is doing a duet, and not singing alone. So I think it is Steve, and that he could not be there today due to the Kids Choice awards-- so that is why they rehearsed earlier in LA. Carrie must be singing the bulk of the song anyway, so it would be fine for her to rehearse alone tonight if Steve's part is small.

Unless----she does part of undo It, and then Steve jumps in and they do one of his songs as part of a medley type thing.

JB172

If it is Tyler and they don't do UI.

It would be pretty awesome if they sung "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing".

teesharky

Looks like the sticky was right. It was definitely Undo It.

CydneyMusic: Carrie Underwood killllllllllled rehearsals, crazy good and so adorable. "Undo it!!!"

msheatherelaine: Watching Carrie Underwood rehearse for #ACMAwards with Kentucky losing on the small screen: GOOD TIMES!

CydneyMusic: Carrie wore a super cute yellow sweater with a treble clef on the back... great shoes girlfriend! And funny too!!!

CydneyMusic: The super secret guest star for the ACMA's is an interesting choice.. maybe I'll drop some hints :))

Last edited:

undrwood9098

Getty is updating their system by a minute-to-minute pace, so expect pictures by 9:15/9:30-ish. Still posting Brad/Alabama pictures...

teesharky

i hope it is a mashup of Undo It and a Steve Tyler song. That would be hot.

I love "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" and that would work nicely for the ACMS as it is a ballad.

teesharky

yeah I seriously hope it is not just Undo It alone. If they add a little bit of a Steve Tyler song, that would be really really cool.

I love Dream On too...and Carrie would nail those vocals.